Diablo® III

Support advice +GIVE UP ON AH! GO TO SLEEP !

Dear players,

If you are stuck far away in the game, and you have gone as far as you can with the current gear, DON"T BOTHER WAITING for the AH to come back so you can receive the items you bought...

Because we don't have an ESTIMATED time frame, we might be waiting for nothing...
Just go to sleep(if that's the case) and hope it's back up when you wake up.

--Advices if AH is up when you wake up, but your items/gold are missing.

1) Don't make a ticket yet, because of the delay, call blizzard at their toll free.
a)if you reach a good professional, you will be able to resolve your problem,
b)if you don't reach a good professional, try calling again, you might get some one else
c)if they give you an excuse that they can't help you over the phone several times(different reps), report blizzard to BBB.

The same way BBB resolved the WAVEE issues,(site closed down) they will help us here too if they receive massive emails.(I am 100% sure)

Good luck mates.
Edited by BrazukaYeyo#1825 on 5/27/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Spamming the BBB with complaints won't help. They would take one look at the ToS and throw your complaint out the window. You buying a ingame item with a ingame item and i doubt they will do anything if something buggers out in that. Now if you bought a ingame item with real money and something fudges up and they won't resolve it, then you have a legit complaint.

Calling is a good idea if you got the spare time, if you get someone that is not trying to help you or you feel that they are trying to ignore you, etc, simply ask for a supervisor.
Reply Quote
what are you talking about, are you autocatically assuming blizzard wouldn't take care of the problem ? seems so.

And no, the game is not free it's $60 dollars, and the auction house is an advertised feature
Reply Quote
By the way, I have faith in blizzard, even though they failed to provide us with an estimated time frame, I still believe our items will be available after AH is fixed, otherwise, we just call them, give them a reasonable amount of time,...

I don't think blizzard would fail to provide quality customer support in a worse case scenario.
Reply Quote
Thanks glad someone has finally found a fix! I found this out and was currently going to try this fix anyway but a +1 for you!
Reply Quote
WOW !!! STILL DOWN !!! LONG WEEKEND DOWN THE SINK HAHAHAHAH

LOL, I just woke up, had breakfast, logged in to see if I could continue my game with my new gear, oO ... STILL NOT.

Pathetic
Reply Quote
Well just woke up from sleeping as you suggested and my gold is showing up! EXCEPT now when I try to send it to my stash it gives me an "error 31024".

Starting to lose my patience with this game's seemingly never ending flood of problems. It's affecting my enjoyment of the game to the point where I'm starting to not want to even login anymore to play since currently the biggest part of my game is buying and selling on the AH in order to progress more.
Reply Quote
yeah man I know how it feels specially with the long weekend , when we have the chance to go forwarder, the company doesn't even tell us their target time frame to resolve the issue.
Reply Quote
Post here, we are trying to get it all on one thread so they can see

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151723429
Reply Quote
Right-- cuz contacting BBB will resolve your problem within minutes, not weeks.
Reply Quote
It won't solve problem with in minutes, but it will create a flag for a company, and they will avoid this from happening in the future, since the game is not free.
Reply Quote
05/27/2012 09:01 AMPosted by BrazukaYeyo
It won't solve problem with in minutes, but it will create a flag for a company, and they will avoid this from happening in the future, since the game is not free.

Maybe if this were the real money AH. I don't think you can make much of a case at all because your virtual items/currency is currently having problems.

It's really annoying yes, but it's not that serious lol.
Reply Quote
You guys got it good, they have deactivated my account 7 times and have stolen 180 dollars of my money.
Reply Quote
Of course you can Didn't you spend $60 dollars on the game ???
Isnt the Auction House Advertised ???

Lets put it this way, if you internet ISP company goes offline for 3 days, by LAW in the united states, they have to give you a break on your bill...

Same thing here. Anything above $50 dollars is a felony bro.
Reply Quote

Lets put it this way, if you internet ISP company goes offline for 3 days, by LAW in the united states, they have to give you a break on your bill...

Game is still playable, AH is a feature that isn't required for playing the game, regardless of what you may think it isn't. It allows you to speed up gearing and makes the game more enjoyable, but realistically you can play the game 100% without it.

Also pretty sure their terms of service you agreed too cover them on unintended service interruptions. All this aside you're just being over dramatic and preposterous.

I'm really annoyed over this as well, but bring the nerd rage down a little. Good luck with your BBB case though, let me know if they laugh at you outright or take your case and wait a few days out of kindness before telling you that you have no case.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Let's put it this way, when you signed up with your ISP you signed an SLA(Service Level Agreement). As long as your ISP provided the level of service they guaranteed they don't have to give you a break on your bill. Most ISPs guarantee 95% uptime in a given service period and their service periods run on a year to year basis. With 95% uptime they can be down for a total of 18 days and 6 hours over the course of the entire year before they have breached the contract and are legally obligated to give you any kind of remuneration.

As for anything over $50 being a felony, dead wrong. First, it depends on the type of loss. For theft by deception it's $300 to $500 depending on your state. For mail and wire fraud it's $1000 to $1500, again depending on the state. A theft of $50 is small potatoes, it's so small that even if someone were arrested for it, they'd get a slap on the wrist and maybe a fine of around $75. Honestly, the police don't even really investigate such petty crimes, it's a waste of their time.

Sorry, but you just don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, bro.
Edited by Retoru#1254 on 5/29/2012 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]