Diablo® III

IZUAL not dropping plans for Herding Staff.

Do I need level 5 blacksmithing before he will drop them? I haven't been able to confirm this, but I saw someone mention this once. That would explain why farming him 20 times so far has proven fruitless.
Reply Quote
Nevermind. Just dropped. FINALLY! Haha.
Reply Quote
posting for luck! (hope this works)
*update*
it did!! got it!!
Edited by abyssalone#6586 on 6/2/2012 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Posting in the The Post of Luck!!! Lets see how many...
Reply Quote
i played izual on hell mode, and he dropped the plans for my friend but not me, my friend thot it dropped for all of the party members, thatsa no right? or a simple bug i found.
Reply Quote
It's a random drop chance, so it won't drop for everyone in a party.

This is purely anecdotal, but I read something about since the plans are a "white" item, magic find might decrease your chances of getting the plans. I dropped to 0% MF and got the plans on the next kill of Izual.
Reply Quote
Everyone has to realize it is random. I played him over 20 times before mine dropped. My brother played and it dropped on the second time. Just keep trying (and post here for luck) :)
Reply Quote
posting in luck thread, my partner got the drop from her when we killed him in nightmare (2nd total kill for her), I havent seen it yet though Ive only killed him about 10 times. random is random
Reply Quote
Izual hasn't dropped them for me, but I noticed after killing him that one of the town vendors had the plans for sale for 1 gold.
Reply Quote
Ok, I have killed him about 30 times... When I read the posts they were all in english so I was looking for something with herding on it... Now I have 6 plans!!!!! Are the other 5 going to be of any help???
Reply Quote
48 Undead Mage
Just because you got the plans on your first try with high MF does not mean that high MF doesn't affect drop rate. Such is the nature of randomness
Reply Quote
after 5 hours... post for good luck! please bless me blizzard gods!
Reply Quote
LUCK POST PLZ WORK lol over 75 runs in 3 hours no luck then again my friend took days to get........
Reply Quote
View profile
Reading this thread is good luck! After about 20 tries in various difficulties, it dropped on normal. Like many other players I went in with 0% magic find, don't know if it matters.
Reply Quote
luckluckluckluckluck goooood luck bring it to me izzy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ive had this thing drop so many times now on non-farm kills... I actually saw it drop on inferno once.
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 12:13 PMPosted by stjarvis
Izual hasn't dropped them for me, but I noticed after killing him that one of the town vendors had the plans for sale for 1 gold.

this...... all normal, nitemare, hell plan... I just bought it from the town vendors, quatermaster. I think thats the vendors name.
Reply Quote
lady luck, be kind to me.
Reply Quote
I dont understand the point of these "izual not dropping plans" thread

If he doesnt drop it . go kill diablo, then go bak to town and buy it for 1 gold. Why do you have to keep remaking the game 50 times hoping he drops it? Do people not realize this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]