Diablo® III

IZUAL not dropping plans for Herding Staff.

View profile
I dont understand the point of these "izual not dropping plans" thread

If he doesnt drop it . go kill diablo, then go bak to town and buy it for 1 gold. Why do you have to keep remaking the game 50 times hoping he drops it? Do people not realize this?

Only nightmare, hell and infernal upgrades are on the vendor. You have to get the original plans as a drop from Izual. Do you not realize this? ;-)
Reply Quote
Killed izual about 40 times and nothing took off all my MF items leaving me 0% magic find and it dropped straight away. Maybe luck maybe not but something different to try for those farming it. good luck to all who are
Reply Quote
Luck Post I've killed him 20 times see how i go
Reply Quote
Why not, post for luck, only ran about 5 times, lets see what happens. going to take all MF off as well, add to the suspense :D
Reply Quote
Weird, Ive killed izzy about 20 times and have gotten atleast 15 staffs
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Posting here in hopes this time hell drop it ><
Reply Quote
Plans are obtained in a4 from quartermaster vendor, for me in a4 inferno i am able to obtain all 4 plans.. and besides they only cost 1 gold peice..
Reply Quote
oh my god this is indeed the thread of luck... i was running izual on normal for 1 hour already then i read this post, droped my mf to 0% and on the 2nd kill i got it! GO GO GO Thread of luck!
Reply Quote
just read this and he dropped!
Reply Quote
luck post
Reply Quote
65 Worgen Rogue
I fight for Aiur!!, and need some good luck.

*Update*
Wow first run after posting this it drops. This is really a good luck thread woo!
Edited by ReaperOfLost#1939 on 6/9/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
pleasseee luck need this item
Reply Quote
I dont understand the point of these "izual not dropping plans" thread

If he doesnt drop it . go kill diablo, then go bak to town and buy it for 1 gold. Why do you have to keep remaking the game 50 times hoping he drops it? Do people not realize this?

This doesn't work. It's only for Nightmare / Hell / Inferno.
Izual has to drop the Normal plans, but you obviously don't know this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5152408516
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 6/9/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
GIVE ME THE PLANS

GOING ON RUN 20

PRAY FOR ME
Reply Quote
Oh my god guys. I will list my experiences here.

My brother decided to go farm the staff, took him like 2-4 hours, fine. Took him 3 tries to get plans from izzy.

Then the same day I decided to go farm it as well. Ok everything went fairly smooth except for caves of frost 3 hours. Onto Izzy, I knew something was wrong when it didn't drop after 30 runs, but hey Rng is a !@#$%. after my 40th run I read something about taking someone with you to make it drop. No luck there after 2 runs. So my bro told me to wear his MF gear with 80%. I said I didn't think it would work because it wasn't a magic item, and might hurt my chances but hey I was desperate. So I put them on killed Izzy as usual, and ^-*! yeah it DROPPED!! after 45 long runs.

For you guys wondering, my MF was 0% for 40+ runs, I didnt get valor on farout most runs, tried a game of NM etc etc.

Conclusion, RNG and Blizz don't go together. Happy hunting...or well not so much.
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Warrior
Posting for sweet sweet luck
Reply Quote
i need good luck =_+ so many tries nowwwwwwwwww
Reply Quote
Literally took all my mf stuff off, after doing izual maybe 12 times.....boom
Reply Quote
Not dropping for me either. Even died a few times trying. Tried for 2-3 hours.
I have all the other items, just missing this one :\
Reply Quote
Was not dropping (about 30 runs), read this thread, dropped on next run.

MF was only 5%.
GF was 200%

Try to wear run speed gear, and if your class has it, run speed specs. Makes it go a bit faster, especially if you are already 60 and running this on normal.
Edited by cerebrus#6668 on 6/10/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]