Diablo® III

IZUAL not dropping plans for Herding Staff.

Hey guys i have an extra set of plans if. If its possible to drop them I'll give them to the first person to post back for free.
Reply Quote
Hello there!

I've tried for almost 5h and nothing!!!

Help me out Jarredp93!
Reply Quote
luck post.. !@#$ing 30 times so far.. man...
Reply Quote
skeptical luck post.... been trying all day today.
Reply Quote
plans are not dropping! been doing it since last night. if it doesnt drop in an hour i might try not putting on MF gear... ><
Reply Quote
Oh WOW! That is amaaaaaaaazing! It finally dropped for me just by opening this thread in my browser!
Reply Quote
Posting for luck! Need to get home from work and play ><
Reply Quote
70+ attempts over the last weekend and still no drop on Normal. Jeebus Almighty, hear my plea! If you let Izual drop the plans, I will build several shrines in your honor!
Reply Quote
Still have the plans if anyone needs it.

Add me, jarredp93#1664
Reply Quote
Dropped for me on Normal mode after a couple of tries. Now I am kill my little ponys and snuggle bears. I love this level so much Gold!
Reply Quote
Based on everything Ive read you have to get the normal plans to drop from Izual and you can only buy the upgrade plans. Heres asking for luck after 67 runs.
Reply Quote
posting for luck :P
Reply Quote
I have killed him 25 times to no avail. I wonder if they fixed this..
Reply Quote
posting
Reply Quote
Dropped for me on my first run...

Also for the upgrades, you just need to be on act 4 quest 4 i think to buy them, I never killed diablo on inferno (tho im sure i could, I dont see much point yet =) and I have the inferno staff.
Reply Quote
Tried a dozen times in NM mode with no luck but i went back to Normal mode and got it on first attempt , so yes it drops
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I was trying to help someone get it on normal yesterday, and we did 5 runs and 4 out of those 5 runs the plans dropped for me, not him once.
Reply Quote
posting for luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]