Diablo® III

the thieves guild will find you

o rly? where is this guild?
Reply Quote
The thieves guild is in league with the Goblin King and will appear in the xpac.

/tinfoil hat
Reply Quote
I really hate when those buggers get away in inferno.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/28/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Drstrangelov

Likely has to do with the expansion if/when we deal with each follower's storyline. I'd like to go to Kingsport, to the Order and help Eirena find out more about the Prophet.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
*insert generic and witty D&D reference here*
Reply Quote
I thought Enchantress' story wrapped up pretty nicely. What about it is up in the air? Just translating the piece of paper? Guess that leads to a whole new story for her.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
The guild is an easter egg from skyrim.... IMO lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/28/2012 10:06 AMPosted by ARES
I thought Enchantress' story wrapped up pretty nicely. What about it is up in the air? Just translating the piece of paper? Guess that leads to a whole new story for her.

Potentially more of her sisters alive. The identity of the Prophet. Who killed her sisters?

05/28/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Brunobyof

Thieves guilds are not just from Skyrim. Thieves guilds were an actual thing long, long ago.
Edited by Melyria#1246 on 5/28/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
05/28/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Brunobyof

Clearly you aren't familiar with any table top game or RPG that existed before the 90's.
Reply Quote
The thieves guild is in league with the Goblin King and will appear in the xpac.

/tinfoil hat
Reply Quote
I want a Templar Expansion where we go !@#$ up the order.
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Melyria

Likely has to do with the expansion if/when we deal with each follower's storyline. I'd like to go to Kingsport, to the Order and help Eirena find out more about the Prophet.

The Prophet was Inarius who helped Lilith create Sanctuary (along with other angels and demons). He is imprisoned in Hell somewhere.
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 04:46 PMPosted by LordKardok

The Prophet was Inarius who helped Lilith create Sanctuary (along with other angels and demons). He is imprisoned in Hell somewhere.

ARE YOU SURE??

Because the Enchantress tells you in Act IV of a dying angel that gives her a messege written in a script FAR older than her and belives then, that the prophet may have been a seraph, making the angel connected to him OR..........him in his true form....
Reply Quote
Or he's just a disciple of Inarius.
From what I gather the Followers (and Shen!) were supposed to actually get full on miniature plotlines and quests, but those ended up being cut.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]