Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This was the case in Beta:
1) the first time you fight a boss, they ALWAYS drop a yellow item
2) Yellow items, outside of the first boss fight, are just as likely to drop from a mini-boss as a boss
3) Yellow items can drop from chests (but only resplendent chests I think)
4) Magic Find obviously increases the chance of yellows, but your MF in a party is reduced (or increased) to the party average when playing w/ others
5) Because of the Auction House and Crafting, Gold-Find is usually more profitable since it's not reduced to party average, always consistent no matter what you're fighting, and more likely to end with what specifically you're looking for (since u craft/buy it)
... yeah ... this ain't the same ol' Diablo kids.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.