Diablo® III

Only have nights to play.

Didn't know I spent fifty bucks on a MMO. Where's my campaign, man?
Reply Quote
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/termsofuse.html
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Reply Quote
TOU never supercede consumer laws. If they don't get it fixed soon, I foresee a lot of people looking for refunds.
Reply Quote
So, because I haven't been in the MMO community for so years, and I was marketed a great single player adventure as I enjoyed with the same title (minus one) so many years ago, I am expected to read the fine print that the title that I enjoyed (plus one) is now a completely different genre from what I remembered? Sad thing is, I know that the game play style is completely the same, with an optional multiplayer. So, why, as a fifty five hour a week worker with a three month old little gamer dude did I pay fifty dollars for a game I can't enjoy on my own, simply because a bunch of other people want to enjoy it the same I way I do. I don't remember suddenly getting ED on Valentine's night just 'cause everyone else was getting laid.
Reply Quote
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/termsofuse.html
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

EULA's of this nature should themselves be unlawful..
Reply Quote
Agree 100%, Sherloc. Coming from a dude struggling to make it financially, that portion of the EULA sounds more like a man asking for a loan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]