Diablo® III

Standard edition + CE edition CD-KEY

I bought the standard edition so that i could play at midnight. And tomorrow my Collectors edition will arrive. I can just add the new CD key and get my CE items and benefits. But my questin goes on: Can i in any way remove my standard key and maybe give it to a friend or my gf? Iw heard that if u get standard and then CE u get 3 months on wow, but i dont play wow at all anymore. So is there a way i can do that. Or is it just bound when its used? Iw heard some people claming that you can contact the custemers service and get it done. Anyone? :) Chers
Reply Quote
never heard of swapping cd keys on a game, however i cant say its impossible (although it probably is). Also, unless you get a special exception from Blizzard, you cant unregister a CD Key and then give it to someone else (prevents from entering a CD Key, getting characters to max level and gearing them out, then selling them)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]