Diablo® III

Unplayable lag suddenly

90 Human Rogue
All of last night since release and before/after today's maintenance my game was running fine. (About 150-200 ms from Australia). Once i reached nightmare mode, all of a sudden my game became completely unplayable. Latency jumping from 300-2k and back down and up and down and everytime I do an action like shoot an arrow, it would take anywhere from 1-20 seconds to do something.

My tracert was fine and my WoW ping was fine and stable (150ish MS). I have the ports forwarded and no firewall up at the moment. I am unsure where else to look to fix.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I am having the same problem. Fine last night but now it's shocking
Reply Quote
Ditto here too. I turned everything down thinking it was on my end
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
On US servers, the lag issue has already been reported since yesterday, a lot of users are reporting horrible lag spikes when playing single player and or multiplayer. No official response yet that I can find from the blues. Again I just logged off WoW pulling 120 ms while my D3 is spiking to 1k and even 2k over the past 5 minutes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)