Diablo® III

unplayable frame rate, would like to return

Running on windows 7 (on my mac) I have 16 gigs of ram, i5 but an intel radenon 4800 integrated graphics card

standing still the game is 33 fps but drops to 10 every attack....

... i am guess this will not be fixed, is there a way I can return my digital download

It is much worse on mac... I honestly can not play though the game and dont have a char over level 3

Is there a # I can call?
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Paladin
Try updating your graphics drivers; I had a similar issue with my nvidia card. Framerate was OK, but during combat it sucked. Ended up installing most recent drivers and it got a lot better. It's only a 7000 series mobile graphics card, so I don't expect much. Can run high graphics @ 1280x900.
Reply Quote
There is information everywhere, why do you need other people to fetch it for you?

When you buy a product you really need to do some research on it to make sure it fits you. You've just gone to a car dealer, looked at a car, bought it outright, then complained that it doesn't suit you or it doesn't fit in your drive way.

You need to make sure that it's right for you.

Check the Battle.net support page for phone numbers to call, but I'm not sure what their refund policy is, they legally don't have to return your money to you.
Reply Quote
this well solve all of your problems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHlqieM_bgc&list=UUJ1rSlahM7TYWGxEscL0g7Q&index=3&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
Galvadn - I dd update my drivers by following the step by step instructions on the webpage...

... Is what's killing me the integrated video card? I feel the 16 gigs of ram should be enough to help
Reply Quote
this well solve all of your problems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHlqieM_bgc&list=UUJ1rSlahM7TYWGxEscL0g7Q&index=3&feature=plcp

This is amusing, and nerd !@#$ to me, but you're just going to get marked as spam by telling people that it'll solve their problems.
Reply Quote
It's the integrated graphics. 16 Gig's of RAM is useless if the other components are bottle necked. Your computer is only going to be as good as your worst component (over simplified, but that's how I like to explain it).
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 06:39 AMPosted by CBM
... Is what's killing me the integrated video card? I feel the 16 gigs of ram should be enough to help

100%. I'm not sure why you have an absurd amount of RAM but completely lacking in the graphics department. Are you a gamer? Are you a multimedia professional? Are you running multiple servers or virtual machines?

3 - 4 GB of RAM would be absolutely sufficient for Diablo 3, but I find your lack of graphics card disturbing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]