Diablo® III

Corpse Spiders!

So I've been having a great time on my WD! I was able to sit down for about four-five hours after work last night and really start to get a feel for how I think I want to play him. Anyway, I finally decided to crawl to bed after a long day of work and gratifying session of D3.

However, when I turned off the lights and closed my eyes, I was startled to see all the hundreds and thousands of little pixelated spider after images on the backs of my eyelids, taunting me as I tried to relax and get some much needed rest.

I don't have a phobia of spiders, but damn if I didn't find myself suddenly feeling tickley things all over me every five minutes. When my fan blew a stray hair across my nose it was all over and I ended up bolting upright to turn on the lamp, throwing off my sheets and inspecting my room until I was positive I had no arachnid infiltrators.

Blizzard, please nerf pixelated spider after images!!!
Reply Quote
Sounds to me like an early onset of schizophrenia. See a Psychiatrist asap bud.
Reply Quote
I think Bliz might want to nerf your brain instead.
Reply Quote
Be prepared for a long, and hearty addiction to this game...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]