Diablo® III

ERROR 316708 Plague

Please see this!! https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151266356?page=3
Reply Quote
Large amount of people having same issue posting in wrong forum.
Reply Quote
Just got this error code, restarted comp no use, pretty annoying
Reply Quote
Same issue, bump.
Reply Quote
Yea too many people are getting this error
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
same issue~ i don't understand. all day yesterday and most of today had no problems. After reset and up date i can't join any game. :(
Reply Quote
Same problem, please fix it ASAP!
Reply Quote
same issue here since the update- both my friends can join each others games but I can't join theirs. They can join a game if I make one though.
Reply Quote
Got this error whenever I'm online at the same time as my brother. We're both on a LAN together. Tried power cycling everything (PCs, router, modem,) still no luck.
Reply Quote
Same here, prevents me from connecting to my friends groups, chat with them and some times it makes the error 395000 if I try to log in solo right after trying to log to a friends game... I'd say pretty much anoying!
Reply Quote
Yup same error here trying to join my friend to play! This is an online Co-op game man this needs to be a priority. error 316708
Reply Quote
Really blizz? you are rolling in $$$$ and you delayed this game's release for how long jsut to have these issues?
Reply Quote
same 316708 error couldn't join any of game. PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!
Reply Quote
"Unable to join the party's game. Player has been removed from the party. (Error 316708)"

We cannot see each other's whispers either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I have this error too. I´m unable to join friends or any game. And I get randomly disconnect after 10-15 minutes if I am playing alone.. Its pretty annoying. I demand a fix or at least a blue replying about this.
Reply Quote
Keep bumping this people
Reply Quote
Been having this issue since the server restart. Was clearing stuff all morning and afternoon, server restart hits and I can no longer join a friends game, and he can no longer join mine, but 1 of the 3 people we were playing with could somehow get in game depending on who was hosting.

We then got kicked back out and that error showed up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I have been unable to join a group with a friend; she invites me, I see the invitation and click the green checkbox; then she starts the game normally and it works for her, but about 30 seconds later I receive this error. The toast says that I was kicked from the group. Repeated 3 times; logged both of us all the way out and back in with no discernible effect.

--

Edit: About 20 minutes later, I tried again. This time I invited my friend. It worked with no hiccups.
Edited by Oryx#1350 on 5/16/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Same issue here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]