Diablo® III

ERROR 316708 Plague

90 Worgen Hunter
no that bug is reallly annoying and blizz is do nothing to fix it sorry but if you not to fix it i stop to play and i go to play in wow
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
05/17/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Zareena
no that bug is reallly annoying and blizz is do nothing to fix it sorry but if you not to fix it i stop to play and i go to play in wow

"if you dont fix this game i already paid you in full for, i will go to play the other game i pay your monthly for."

that'll show em
Reply Quote
+1

very very annoying
Reply Quote
Same here.

I found I am quite immune to error. Having an error today? No big deal ~_~
Reply Quote
and still no blue post.....
Reply Quote
refund please
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
geting it as well play 2-20 min. then get booted from the game, then have to wait to get dced before logging in to play more, cant explore a zone without geting booted, and then it is reset when i play again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Same deal as everyone else. Got booted at server shutdown and now can't play with friends. I wish there were as many posts about this error in the bug and tech support forums as there were in General Discussion. Even more than that I wish there was a blue post IN ANY OF THE THREADS concerning 316708 that at least formally acknowledged that thousands of people were dealing with this singular game breaking issue and that "It was/is being worked on". At this point the player base has to assume that possibly tens of thousands of people can't play with their friends and that Blizzard is clueless about it ... or that they are simply indifferent.
Reply Quote
Same !@#$ty issue here. Amost every 10 to 15 mins been kick out and unable to join back ingame with my friends.
Reply Quote
Just reporting in that my account and my wife's also get error 316708 when trying to join a friend's game.

A simple "we're looking into" response would be nice.
Reply Quote
still happening when i woke up... bump

and now i can join... huh.
Edited by Ender#1218 on 5/17/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've been getting this one too. I cant join my friends games...
Reply Quote
Having this issue to - seems to be getting worse. Before I could play for 30 mins or so but now its consistently every 5 minutes. rarely do i get a stretch of 30 minutes where i have no disconnects.
Reply Quote
Same deal as everyone else. Got booted at server shutdown and now can't play with friends. I wish there were as many posts about this error in the bug and tech support forums as there were in General Discussion. Even more than that I wish there was a blue post IN ANY OF THE THREADS concerning 316708 that at least formally acknowledged that thousands of people were dealing with this singular game breaking issue and that "It was/is being worked on". At this point the player base has to assume that possibly tens of thousands of people can't play with their friends and that Blizzard is clueless about it ... or that they are simply indifferent.

HELLA BUMP
Reply Quote
bump just started happening to me, cant join specific friends game
Reply Quote
............ help help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]