Diablo® III

ERROR 316708 Plague

Same issue here.
Reply Quote
It's whirlwind, I had the error all day, changed that and was fine.
Reply Quote
Same issue as you guys, we have 2 different internet connections here, our landline (BT) and a wireless connection (Virgin) on both connection i had this issue. There are 2 other players in this house, infact we were trying to play together, but swapping connections didn't help, i made them both go on BT and i went on to Virgin which is also a very high speed connection. So i'm not sure that this is due to how many people share a connection as one previous poster suggested. Also as soon as i got this error number i then got the common 3007 and 3005, couldn't rejoin party, everyone has to click leave game and then rejoin, but then i was all slowed down and couldn't keep up with my party :-{{
The previous night i got that error code only once and other than that gameplay was near perfect, so i don't know if they did an update to the server or changed something, but last night was it was just painful to play :-/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]