Diablo® III

how much money?

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Since everyone is talking about D3 being great or not so great, i thought i would post something that would get your mind of D3 for a couple minutes at least.

Earlier today i was finishing up school (last day and graduated!), and i was thinking about pay to play/monthly pay games. And i just thought with all the players combined that play WoW (World of Warcraft), how much does Blizzard make per month? Assuming that everyone pays for 1 month or 14.99 to play. I think its advertised as 12million players but it changes all the time im sure.

Just a weird thought but i found it fun running some numbers. What do you think?

All comments are welcome :)
Reply Quote
I think the numbers are about 9-10m? Let's just say 10m, so 150m/month.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
wish i had 1-2% of that. Even 2% is 3m. thats money that is used correctly, could be used a lifetime for the most part....DANG
Reply Quote
They probably make enough to stay alive and pump out other games just to sc*##! by...like Diablo 3!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]