Diablo® III

Network disconnect zoltun kule blood..

Hi,
I am playing in the desolate sands looking for zolton kule blood. I only have the cave of the betrayer left but I haven't got to it yet, I play for a while and keep getting 'network disconnect'. There is no other problems it is running fine until then. It's annoying me because I have explored most of that map several times and it always random generates it so I have to explore it again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hi,
I am playing in the desolate sands looking for zolton kule blood. I only have the cave of the betrayer left but I haven't got to it yet, I play for a while and keep getting 'network disconnect'. There is no other problems it is running fine until then. It's annoying me because I have explored most of that map several times and it always random generates it so I have to explore it again.
Same deal for me. Also his head is duplicated as well on my end. I think there might be a bug with the head that then affects being in dungeons. Though, that's just a guess.
Edited by Raven#1472 on 5/16/2012 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am havig the exact same issue:
Upon entering the Realm of Shadow from the Terminus in the Quest Zoltan Kulle's Body, I get the network disconect. I did notice a duplication of Zoltans portrait whilst explorin the levels leading up to this.
Please fix this ASAP, as this effectively breaks the game's further progression.
Reply Quote
exactly the same issue.
Reply Quote
same problem for me.
Reply Quote
same problem here :(
Reply Quote
I passed that quest eventually but I still keep getting disconnects.

This is !@#$ed. I %^-*ing want to play single player but I get disconnected and have to start the quest i'm on again.

It's especially pissing me off on act III which is pretty hard and to start the quest again is very annoying.
Reply Quote
And there is always these crap answers about 'resetting your router'.

No..

Everything else works fine and it worked fine before now, so it's NOT the router. That is just the default answer for everything, i've heard that so many times with troubleshooting and it rarely is that problem.
Reply Quote
Same issue on Black Soulstone quest. It has ruined playing..
Reply Quote
act 2 black soulstone questline keeps disconnecting please fix BLIZZ as it is not acceptable you were quick to take our money so be quick to fix ty
Reply Quote
The answer lies in the skills you are using. Stop using skills that let you attack while moving (WW, Strafe and Tempest Rush), you won't desynch and you can beat Diablo's armies :D
Reply Quote
Same problem DC´ing iam playing on EU server. Blizzard should fix this bug..... Router and internet connection is OK. Please fix it !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]