Diablo® III

Video Card Support Needed

85 Worgen Warrior
Alot of people are still using the video cards that are not on the list of supported and dont have the money to go out and just buy a new video card. My video card works insane with all games except Diablo 3, where the screen constantly blanks out, i have no control of the toon and it gets me killed or takes me forever to get accross a map. However i can still type to my party members while this is happening. I looked on your supported list of Video cards and surprised to find that mine was not on the list at all. Need a Hotfixe for Mine and others who decide to list theirs on here so we can enjoy our game without haveing to spend another $200.

(And before anyone says to, All SOFTWARE and DRIVER updates have been installed correctly so i know its not the problem.)
Edited by Anubis#1165 on 5/17/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
GForce 9800 GTX+

Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0613
Edited by Anubis#1165 on 5/17/2012 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Anubis when NVidia releases their next driver some of the problems may be fixed. And hopefully blizzard can have their bugs worked out by than too. Hopefully soon but they almost always patch their games withing a week of install.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
thats a good thing, but what i was suprissed about is my video card actually falls between the top unsported and the bottom suported, its like they just skiped over a few lol. hopfully they will have it fixed really soon on both drivers and d3 compatability.
Reply Quote
If you go to your start menu > click run > type msconfig > press enter > than go to the startup tab on the top and click the disable all and reboot see if that helps it may be a conflicting program its worth a shot anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
although that spead up my startup for the computer, it did not fix the problem with the video card balnking out. it have to do something with the game because i load WoW and Crysis 1,Crysis 2, D2, Spore and X3 The Reunion on max settings in multiple windows (if avaliable)running at the same time, and there is no fps drop or the screen dont blank out.. It only Happens on this game. It acts as if it is in the middle of a ALT+TAB animation but then it refreshes. During wich i have no control of the toon. sometimes this can be a few seconds, and it has happened to the point of i would be blank for a few minutes.

on a seperate issue, lately i have been timming out from the server in the middle of fights.

Found a Simular Thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051665239
Edited by Anubis#1165 on 5/17/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Trying the underclocking fix, will update if works or not

Nvidia Toolset
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia-system-tools-6.08-driver.html
Edited by Anubis#1165 on 5/17/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]