Diablo® III

Error 3007, Fix For Now

Okay there are lots of people having troubles with this error (and I was one having this exact error). You log in, get in a game with some people, destroy some minions of hell only to be dropped. As others have stated this seems to be a router error with port forwarding. I have a D-Link router R-615 so hopefully I can get this thread alive once more. I should quote the original author who made this fix but I seemed to have lost the thread.

Type in your browser the generic IP. Usually 192.168.0.1, enter your info the log into that router. Somewhere in the settings or advanced settings you can find the port forwarding tab. Click on that. Put in your actual computer IP (find your CMD in computer accessories and type in ipconfig, look for IPv4 or something along those lines. Use this number in the IP field in the router set-up web browser). Now you need to allow ports 80, 1119. This may or may not be done on the same line. You may have to enter 2 separate entries. Make sure there is a comma. That value should be put in both TCP and UDP fields. Make a new entry for port 6881-6999, again make sure that dash is between the numbers.

Save those settings and we'll move on. DON'T CLOSE THE BROWSER YET.

There should be a tab for firewall settings in the router web browser. I set both TCP and UDP NAT endpoints as Endpoint Independent. It hasn't harmed anything so flick those ticks to be sure. In the same page there should be DMZ settings. Enable DMZ and enter your computer IP once again in the stated field. Save your settings and you can exit the browser. Ensure all numbers and fields are entered properly.

Now to fix the Windows 7 firewall settings. Click start - control panel - security - firewall (there should be a link on the left hand side that says something like advanced settings). Flick that link. Click on the incoming connections and add the new rule for all ports stated above. Port 80, 1119 and ports 6881-6999. You must do at least two rules depending on your firewall version. Make sure to do the Outgoing connections as well in the same fashion.

I hope this helps, and I will come back to help anyone else troubleshoot their problems. The DMZ fix seems to do the trick. Diablo 3 requires a lot of talking between servers. DMZ is the total removal of D-Link firewalls...as if we need a firewall to have a firewall...anyway happy gaming friends.
Reply Quote
Thanks for taking the time to do this, I plan on trying this tonight. I also have a D-Link router.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still not working
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
You rock!! It fixed my problem, and I didn't even need to set it to DMZ. Now Diablo 3 is actually fun!!!!
Reply Quote
There are also some of us without the d-link router, I am hardwired right to a motorola surfboard @ 50 megs down like 4.95 up. Constant 3007.
Reply Quote
i have d-link 615 and this trick is work for me is very insane greatly thanks:)
Reply Quote
After several attempts at workarounds, and having the error 3007 show up every 1-5 minutes.
I shut off ALL Firewall protection on my Router (Linksys) and also shut off Windows Firewall. This fixed the problem. I've been playing for over an hour now without an issue. Seems to be firewall related. I had also port forwarded those ports listed above and enabled the DMZ thing, but still had issues, So I tried shutting all firewalls off. It's risky, but it works...
Reply Quote
works for me!! thanks so muchhh!!!
Reply Quote
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DIR-601/Diablo_III.htm

i used this site to help me out and i still get kicked =(
Reply Quote
105 Dwarf Paladin
D-Link DIR 615 router.
Firmware 5.00NA (Current)
2 Win 7 PCs, both on wired connections.
1 using Windows firewall, 1 using McAfee.
Both set to allow Diablo 3 through firewall.
No go.
Enabled port forwarding TCP 80,1119,6881-6999.
Did NOT set either PC in the DMZ.
Success.
Edited by Besteger#1826 on 5/17/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
tried this and it didnt work.. im still getting kicked off and the code is mainly 3007 but occasionally is 39500... any other tips would be helpful..
Reply Quote
Dude! You are the best! This information needs to get out to the rest of the forum community. I followed the steps, which took me a bit since I'm not very computer savvy, but once the port-forwarding on the my d-link router was done, with firewall adjustments, I was good. I didn't need DMZ.

Played three hours, co-op on and off, without any problems or any errors (3007, 3005, 316704).

This also removed a very annoying lag issue, where actions I made did not register on screen for a second or two. Bonus!

Thanks again DrknMonkey, you've really helped solve this issue!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
heh lucky you guys are even getting in diablo...i keep trying to log in and log in...but i keep getting "lost connection" error 3007... now it cant be a connection problem because i can log into wow?! so this has to be something on their part not mine... but yeah i cannot even get in...i never had problems when i do get in... i got to 21 in a sitting cause i knew i had no time to !@#$ing play anymore!. but yep..been about 3 hours now of constant typing name n password in..ready to just give up on this
Reply Quote
for a noob like me images would be the best :P thx anyway
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 02:43 PMPosted by DeadKing
for a noob like me images would be the best :P thx anyway

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DIR-601/Diablo_III.htm

This was posted earlier in the thread and has pictures. It's an extremely useful site that I've been using for years.
Reply Quote
Another fix that worked for me is to simply join General Chat when you are in a game. It sounds ridiculous, but after spending two hours playing in 5-10 minute blocks due to being kicked, I came across a blue post that said to try it. The next two hours I played with no issues. No idea why it's not being advertised more.

Of course, the downside is that you will be in General Chat... which can be it's own version of Hell.
Reply Quote
Hi DrknMonkey,

Just want to express my utmost thanks, as I finally got rid of errror 3007 thanks to your post. I had already tried to port forward port 80, 1119 and 6881-6999 on both my cable router and PC, I even bypassed my Dlink router and was still get error 3007. Then I tried adding my PC's IP address to the DMZ setting and enabling it and bingo!! For me ,the DMZ setting was clearly the key.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
i went back and redid some of the steps and it works for me i didnt DMZ or do the firewall thing ive only been kicked once but thats about it im able to play hours on end. if you guys cant do it go back and try again maybe you didnt do something right.
Reply Quote

this really helped for me. instead of using the internal IP address i used the external and i went up to the endpoint independent step and it works well. the link above really helps step by step if you are not that computer savvy. i hope this helps i know how annoying it can be not being able to play.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Another fix that worked for me is to simply join General Chat when you are in a game. It sounds ridiculous, but after spending two hours playing in 5-10 minute blocks due to being kicked, I came across a blue post that said to try it. The next two hours I played with no issues. No idea why it's not being advertised more.

Of course, the downside is that you will be in General Chat... which can be it's own version of Hell.

Same worked for me. And I don't use a router.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]