Diablo® III

Logging into a dungeon?

I play Hardcore, so before I went into the room to fight the Butcher, I opted to re-farm the area around him to get a couple of more levels. So I portaled back to town, logged out, and then I logged back in. To my dismay I logged in with a named champion monster bashing my head in with a large axe standing at the checkpoint just before the Butcher's room, even though I clearly logged out safely in New Tristram. Luckily my computer loaded the screen pretty quickly and I was only at half health, but obviously this could have ended far worse and resulted in my demise. I would assume this is a bug, and that I should have logged back into town.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Anytime you resume, you resume at your last checkpoint.
Reply Quote
How about this one for a mix up? I completed one of the bosses in act 3 during my initial playthrough. Watch the short cut-scene. By the time It ended my friend was dead and I had just enough time to watch the pack of elites beat my face in.

Walked through a door. Put straight into a cut-scene. Killed in the background.
Reply Quote
Ah, okay...good to know. So what is the proper way to log back into town then?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]