Diablo® III

Hero list saved locally?

When i first started playing, I created a char (Demon Hunter) and played till act 3.
several logins/logouts, no problems apart from some bugs in the achievement list (some achievements got deleted after logging: currently have the lvl 20, but not the lvl 10 achievement)
Later I switched locations, and tried to play on on my laptop (different computer, different internet connection), i was surprised to see that my hero list was empty, as well as any achievements i got on my DH.

Seeing as "retrieving hero list" is part of the login process (and the subject of many day 1 complaints :P), I assume this is a bug? Or is the hero list indeed saved locally?
I will not have the opportunity to log in on my desktop for the coming few days, but i will post an update once i get to that point.
Until then i would appreciate any feedback and/or solutions.
Sadly it did not occur to me to relog before i created a new character. I have relogged since, but no change.
TIA
Reply Quote
This is bizarre. It's worrisome that your characters are, apparently, entirely gone.

I'm pretty sure the hero list is not stored locally, so either your characters were rolled back to the point of deletion (which I find very hard to believe), someone deleted your characters without your knowledge, or there's just some bug that's preventing them from showing up.

Frankly, I don't know what to say - I hope you get a blue response soon.
Reply Quote
Make sure you are in your correct region. Go to options > account > region and select the right one. Maybe it got reset or something, who knows.
Reply Quote
ahh yep, that was it.
was logged into America region instead of Europe.
Rather obivous mistake now that i think of it xd
thanks lots
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]