Diablo® III

Whats everyone's favorite build for 2h weapon

Hey guys Im looking to switch from SnB to 2h weapons on NM and im looking to see what you guys are doing for 2h weapons.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WikSXV!cgb!cacZac

Using this one and starting hell now with it.

If 4 mobs + spam the hell out of Furious charge, everything will fall after 1 or 2 hits.
If 1 mob just frenzy him down, probably the biggest singletarget dps there is.
If 2-3 mobs mix frenzy with furious charge
If in need of health use revenge

Additional info:

- Leap can be used whenever needed as an additional survival bonus.
- Activate Battle Rage before Warcry to allways be on 100 % furry

Thanks to the 2 passives you have devastating AOE that makes WW and Seismic look like a wet noodle and you barely get touched by mob groups. And with frenzy at max furry you have one of the hardest hitting single target atacks.

The only thing in my eye that keeps me from beeing 100 % happy with this build is that frenzy stacks a little slow with a 2hander, though you need one for all the hard hitting abilitys.

Have fun!
Reply Quote
Currently I have a socketed 2 handed Mace with a Perfect Ruby which adds +22 damage So my mace does 55-70 damage. Currently looking for a better socketed Mace.

ANYWAYS Im using a mace build.

My passives are Weapons mastery ( +10% crit chance) Ruthless (+5% crit chance and increased crit damage) and bloodthirst.

What I do is try to stack strength. I suggest stacking Perfect Rubies in all of your gear for + damage on weapons and +strength.

My active skills I use are Bash with +% damage each strike rune.
Hammer of the ancients with smash rune.
Revenge with Best served cold rune (+10% crit chance) This skill is NECESSARY, especially for how slow you hit.
I also use Battle rage for more +Crit hit chance and more damage.

You basically run around one hitting everything if you crit. You gotta stack strength to make it effective.

I have another build im looking at making later on with a Polearm that uses Whirlwind +Frenzy But I wont list all the details.
Edited by ImmortalKing#1158 on 5/17/2012 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I plan on using the Isaac build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bcYVkS!Ycg!aZZcbc

2h sword for 70% increased damage as long as you have max rage (you will, with only rend to spend it) and more than 3 mobs on you (which you usually will).

War Cry pre combat (I'm open as to which rune to use, they all look so good)
Furious charge with dreadnought to get in, heal up, get out.
Ground stomp pulls them in, rend, revenge on CD and cleave spam.
If you get low and revenge isn't up, ground stomp and furious charge through, back to full HP with the option to run off or turn around for more carnage.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WikSXV!cgb!cacZac

Using this one and starting hell now with it.

If 4 mobs + spam the hell out of Furious charge, everything will fall after 1 or 2 hits.
If 1 mob just frenzy him down, probably the biggest singletarget dps there is.
If 2-3 mobs mix frenzy with furious charge
If in need of health use revenge

Additional info:

- Leap can be used whenever needed as an additional survival bonus.
- Activate Battle Rage before Warcry to allways be on 100 % furry

Thanks to the 2 passives you have devastating AOE that makes WW and Seismic look like a wet noodle and you barely get touched by mob groups. And with frenzy at max furry you have one of the hardest hitting single target atacks.

The only thing in my eye that keeps me from beeing 100 % happy with this build is that frenzy stacks a little slow with a 2hander, though you need one for all the hard hitting abilitys.

Have fun!

do you have a seperate group for party grinding aoe levelling style? or do u just use the same build
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bXYVki!cgV!aaZcba

basically jump in stomp cleave gg.
Reply Quote
u can swap revenge for ignore pain with the ignorance is bliss rune. awesome skill and imo more reliable than revenge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]