Diablo® III

Using Multiple Monitors

So, i normally play world of warcraft on 1 monitor that sits in front of me.

But i can't seem to find the option for Diablo. This means i have to look slightly to the right and thats such a pain :P am i missing something or hasn't it been implemented?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sinky,

Diablo III doesn't have a feature to let you select between multiple monitors. It will use which ever is designated as the Primary monitor in Windows. Or you can use one of the windowed modes and drag it across to where you want it and size it accordingly to your tastes.

If you are using Windows 7, you can set it to Fullscreen Windowed, then press Windows Key + Shift + Arrow Key (the direction of the monitor you want it on).

Just a handy little tip from a Windows geek :) (I had the same issue)

Just a warning, bouncing it back and forth tends to resize the window to accomodate your taskbar, so just move it once :)
Reply Quote
Omrakos / Slinky

If you are using Windows 7, you can set it to Fullscreen Windowed, then press Windows Key + Shift + Arrow Key (the direction of the monitor you want it on).

Just a handy little tip from a Windows geek :) (I had the same issue)

Just a warning, bouncing it back and forth tends to resize the window to accomodate your taskbar, so just move it once :)

It doesn't work if your monitors are different size, it won't resize the window past the size of the primary monitor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]