Diablo® III

Spectrum (Legendary)?

common drop, i've gotten 2 in 3 runs before. drops in inferno as well.
Reply Quote
yes but on what location?
Spectrum = Unicorn lvl only?
Hamburger = ?
Reply Quote
I farmed whimsyshire infernal yesterday, and found spectrum with 356dps (quite decent for lvl 30 eq). I sold it for 12 mill on AH within the first 15 minutes of the auction. Does anyone know the droprate of this item? I'd like to farm for some more of them if the droprate is usable. I'd also like the hamburger :D

Ps. I love blasting up teddy bears
Reply Quote
Spectrum and Hamburge only drops in whimsyshire, yes.
Reply Quote
There is one on AH right now that has 526.4 dps. I think that would be quite an up for a lvl 30 char haha.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I've had 3 of these drop when i was levelling my friend in hell mode. They dropped from the little team ponies that kick your butt all over whimsy, and it was about a 50% drop chance on those little guys when i had 5 nv stacks. The best one had just over 600 dps.
Reply Quote
This weapon can roll one modifier, and if it rolls high minimum damage, can be up to 500dps.

Now thats enormous at level 30.

Theres one 500dps one in hardcore that is up at 100m.

No bids yet ;).

Best twink item in the game by leagues if you roll damage.
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Mythos
Are you serious?! Blizzard get your crap together and either just remove legendary weapons from the game entirely or make them at least useable. Seriously Inferno ponies and you get a 30 dps weapon? even at lvl 30 30 dps is worthless so why even make this item? This isn't WoW where you turned the game in to preteen emo kids to play with worthless pet followers give us items that are useful. At least make it so that you can transform an item to have the same visual affect of the sword. Not like we can walk around town with the lightsaber looking item because it ISN"T WOW.

Im cracking up! lmao
Reply Quote
Spectrum only drops from one of the rare purple monsters, There is a bear and a unicorn mob. They both have a chance to drop it. The Drop is approx 10% but increases based on MP,NV and MF but not like the keys that go up by 10% each MP level. The Damage scales based on difficulty. The same with the Horadric Hamburger but this can be dropped by pinatas and any other monster or object.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you guys do know there is a chance that it will have a +(#-#) damage buff that will make this weap very useful for any lvl30. i have seen one on ah for 800 damage. just because you get a bad one doesn't mean you should be mad. by this time everyone knows exactly what legendary weaps are best in slot so if you get anything other than those it doesnt matter.
Reply Quote
Yup. just got one from inferno 7. what a joke. it took us like 10 minutes and a buncha deaths to find this thing and turns out its garb. ive talked to a ton of people now about this weapon nobody has found one greater than 60DPS, so whoever got one with 500+ DPS i think is a liar.

come on guys inferno 7 and we get an item that does 30-60DPS?? its like a slap in the face. the item would have a cool effect if there was like a community server where you could show it off. but with a max player of 4 in a game. ohhh your really showing it off.
Reply Quote
Spectrum is the only unique that is not found on the b.net item stats page. before the new ruby changes, it was the best wpn u can have for a low level char because it can roll really high dmg

but now, u can just get a socketed item n put a star ruby in it for t3h lolz.
Reply Quote
Yup. just got one from inferno 7. what a joke. it took us like 10 minutes and a buncha deaths to find this thing and turns out its garb. ive talked to a ton of people now about this weapon nobody has found one greater than 60DPS, so whoever got one with 500+ DPS i think is a liar.

come on guys inferno 7 and we get an item that does 30-60DPS?? its like a slap in the face. the item would have a cool effect if there was like a community server where you could show it off. but with a max player of 4 in a game. ohhh your really showing it off.

It can roll up to 700+ dps. I have a 600+ DPS one for when i eventually want to level more alts
Reply Quote
i sold mine for 2.5 mill
Reply Quote
ive talked to a ton of people now about this weapon nobody has found one greater than 60DPS, so whoever got one with 500+ DPS i think is a liar.

You've taken the time to talk to "a ton" of people but you couldn't take 30 seconds to see that there are high dmg ones on the AH?
Reply Quote
Got one today. Totally agree its kind of a bummer to discover its only a lowbie legendary when it drops in inferno with MP.
It had 133,7 dps though. Thought that was kinda funny :D
Reply Quote
Got a 625 dps one last night. Had a bit of fun on my (poorly geared) level 45 baba 2 shotting whites in NM at MP10. Debated hanging onto it till (real) pvp comes out, in case a twink pvp market develops, but I ended up selling it for 100M. Funny thing is I didn't even know this thing existed, I was just in the Shire cuz I was bored.
Edited by Trulain#1724 on 3/26/2013 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My HC WD is using one right now. 163 DPS isn't too shabby of a weapon for a lvl 30 char.
Reply Quote
23 Human Warrior
a non twink level 30 cannot afford one. I"m in hardcore and they are beyond expensive. 2 million for a 500 dps one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]