Diablo® III

My mouse doesn't work with the launcher

My mouse, a graphire 4 tablet by wacom, does not work correctly with the launcher menu. I cannot press the play, minimize, or close buttons with my mouse; clicking on them does nothing. Some of the other buttons, links, and pull down menus work with it sometimes. Other times they do not. If I use my computer's built in mouse, it works fine, and my tablet mouse's drivers are up to date, and it works fine with all other games I've played and their launchers. My mouse also works fine with the actual game, but it'd be nice if I could use it on the launcher too. Currently I get around this issue by hitting enter when I bring up the launcher, which acts like pressing the play button.
Reply Quote
my mouse will not work on the launch either. I have a windows 7; HPE 460Z which I have only had a year and the graphics card is above minimum specs..... what can I do? this game cost too much to not be able to use.....HELP!
Reply Quote
Same problem here since last patch...

I cannot run any game...mouse doen´t click on anything on the laucher :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]