Diablo® III

Un-obtained Yet earned achievements

I have noticed that some of the achievements I should have earned around the time of the server crash on the release date I did not get credit for.

For example I have the achievement for reaching level 20 but not for reaching level 10.

Another example is I never got the achievement for killing the skeleton king yet I am through act II at this point.

It is my understanding that the achievements are on a character to character basis like WOW is right? I can always go back and kill the skeleton king again on normal np, but I cannot reach level 10 again.

I am sure I am not the only one with this problem, is there a plan to give players credit for some of these achievements?
Reply Quote
I got the 10 but did not get the achievement for level 20, and im level 39 right now...
Reply Quote
I just found a similar thread that should be used instead. Sorry about the duplicate bug report.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271597215
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]