Diablo® III

Smoke Screen + Preparation

90 Pandaren Hunter
I currently in Hell Act 2, and as many of the DH here. I will 100% die whenever I see any rare mobs.

A lot of the people keep saying Smoke Screen + Preparation give you 12 second of invincibility but is 12 seconds really enough to kill that rare mobs with insanely high health?

Also this combo, do I have to use it for every single trash pack I encountered in hell? I around 19k health and any hell mobs can 3 shot me.

I also seen people claiming they are able to keep SS uptime 100% but wun that result in you spending 15 to 30 mins killing that 1 rare mob?

Pardon me, I like DH but I seriously think DH is too weak. Currently unsure what else to do.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Honestly I find going with the extra 3 seconds on smoke screen so you at least get 10 seconds to also attack, pop prep and get away reset and come back. I use impale so you are doing max damage fast and able to move with entangle shot with the rune that generate 6 hatred instead so I can impales off faster with bat companion.

Lvl 60 DH And my that's just my experience and my two cents.
Edited by Rich#1427 on 5/18/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Elsek can u send a link to your build?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)