Diablo® III

I think I'm doing it wrong...

...But it seems to be working. I use dual chakram, bola w/ volatile explosives, bat companion for oodles of hatred, and shadow power w/ blood moon. I seem to spam chakram all the time, and when I run out of hatred I spam bola. I never, ever get very low on health because I have so much extra health gained from +health from health orbs, so in turn I really don't use shadow power at all. I seem to own everything in my path with total destruction. (still on normal, but doing FAR better than my barb/WD) I just want to know, does it get harder or not? After discovering the AH i feel like i can just buy the best weapons/armor for my level and go to work on some demons. Not so easy with the other classes. Again, please just be helpful, as most of us are still trying to figure out the game (LOL) :D Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 12:43 AMPosted by notAgamer
I just want to know, does it get harder or not?

Are you even reading the same forums?
Reply Quote
You are on normal.

It is normal.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure you can make up just about any combination of skills and finish normal.
Reply Quote
Ok thanks. I'm a noob, so I don't have much time to play. Good to know I have a challenge awaiting me! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]