Diablo® III

ss vs. caltrop in groups

Ive been looking through the forums and it seems that the consensus on DH is that SS should be used at all times since nothing can beat invulnerability.

personally, I'm not a big fan of ss. I think using caltrops is a more efficient and fun method of killing dudes. but i c how ss is so popular with many people.

but when ur in a group, i think caltrop is far more handier than ss. you can lay a couple of them down and help ur tankers out immensely. If u just ss out, that's just more enemies that you are directing to your teammate.

idk, wat you guys think
Reply Quote
It doesn't matter until Hell and beyond, then you pack SS *somewhere* on your bar because getting oneshot sucks.
Reply Quote
yea + caltrops does not work all the time, most elite mobs in hell either teleports or vortex so i prefer SS
Reply Quote
I use caltrops in hell sometimes...

...for the bait passive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]