Diablo® III

R.I.P Archon

85 Tauren Druid

Also, killing mobs while archon is on CD should remove 1s to the remaining time left. Or something.

This... a thousand times this. and also it needs a "oh snap" button, like a frost nova or the like IMO.
Reply Quote
Archon was ment to be a powerful offensive ability, of course u will lack survival if u pop it thats also the reason why u can glyph tele/slowtime for some more survival.
Saying archon needs to be buffed is Fail and you need to learn when to/and no to use it and how
GG
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Archon was ment to be a powerful offensive ability, of course u will lack survival if u pop it thats also the reason why u can glyph tele/slowtime for some more survival.
Saying archon needs to be buffed is Fail and you need to learn when to/and no to use it and how
GG

Hence it being useless in Inferno, you HAVE to have defensive skills, or you get !@#$ed.

05/21/2012 02:18 AMPosted by MuffinShock
i mean lets be honest........has anyone of you guys EVER used storm armor(holy crap, 70% wep dmg when you get hit which is basicly what you want to avoid in hell/infernal)

I use Storm Armor with Power of the Storm Runed right up until getting the resistance Rune for Force Armor. Coupled with Galvanizing Ward
Edited by FrigidImpuls#1473 on 5/21/2012 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
who would use a 2 min CD in diablo?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/21/2012 02:51 AMPosted by SkullBreaker
who would use a 2 min CD in diablo?

Exactly, which is why I think it should be a buff like the shields, maybe even count as a shield so you cant stack that and Galv and shields.

Either that, or reduce it to a 30 second CD, and remove the kill -1 sec feature.
Reply Quote
GG

Hence it being useless in Inferno, you HAVE to have defensive skills, or you get !@#$ed.

05/21/2012 02:18 AMPosted by MuffinShock
i mean lets be honest........has anyone of you guys EVER used storm armor(holy crap, 70% wep dmg when you get hit which is basicly what you want to avoid in hell/infernal)

I use Storm Armor with Power of the Storm Runed right up until getting the resistance Rune for Force Armor. Coupled with Galvanizing Ward

I find archon very useful on inferno and thats without dying whenever i use it. Read the last line i wrote before and stop QQ seriously.
GG
Reply Quote
You can get archon up all the time.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271778949
Reply Quote
"In the Avatar State, you are at your most powerful, but you are also at your most vulnerable."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

I find archon very useful on inferno and thats without dying whenever i use it. Read the last line i wrote before and stop QQ seriously.
GG

Your an idiot, I wasnt whining, and good for you. I choose to play differently than you, so I find Archon useless.
Reply Quote
tl;dr

best wizard spell for group play.

garbage for solo except rare occasions. for instance,levelling off of the first quest in act 4.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Mage
Let me get this straight...

You're telling me that a particular build or skill focused on offense that was viable for most of the game becomes unuseable when soloing at the highest difficulty where defense and survivability are of paramount importance...

In a Diablo game?!

Consider my mind BLOWN.
Edited by Splinter#1121 on 5/25/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]