Diablo® III

Auction house problem

My items are not showing up for sale on the auction right now. For example, I have a perfect square amethyst for sale right now for 172,900. When I posted it the lowest price of others was 310,000. I am having all of my friends search for perfect square amethyst's and it shows them that the lowest price is 310,000. I have been watching the last 10 item sold stat refreshing and it is showing sales higher then my price. This is the same thing for me for my perfect square ruby's. It is not possible for others to buy my item because of this. I am having the same experience with my perfect square ruby on the item. Are none of my auctions actually purchasable?
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same issue. This worries me as none of my auctions are selling (even though i'm posting top-tier gear for dirt cheap).

But I can directly tell, there are no perfect square topazes in the AH currently. I put mine up, and it still shows no perfect square topazes, it has been over an hour.
Reply Quote
I wasn't sure if perhaps I couldn't see my own posts because you wouldn't want to buy your own post but I have had 5 other people search for my perfect square amethyst and ruby and they all say that the cheapest available are over 100k more than mine.
Reply Quote
Perhaps Blizzard is spite-ing your poor undercutting skills :P

But yeah, this is a serious issue. Auction house is an amazing place to make gold, and I'm broke right now because my auctions are unsearchable.
Reply Quote
same !@#$ing problem
Reply Quote
same problem here, anything about this from blizzard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]