Diablo® III

Crafted gems are not listed on the AH

I had issues selling some of my high level gems (they did not appear to be listed at all). After some testing it appears that any crafted gem (I tried gems of several different levels) will not be listed correctly on the AH while non-crafted gems (from drops) are listed correctly. I believe this is the problem many have reported having when trying to sell gems.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't think so. I've seen both Perfect Square Ruby's and Radiant Square Topazs on the AH now even though I've had at one time a Perfect Square Ruby set at 250k (last sell price was 275k) for a full 2d duration during the time the 275k sold. Now I got a Radiant Square Ruby up and its not showing either yet theres a radiant square topaz up for 1m.
Reply Quote
Did you get those items as a drop off a mob or did you craft them?
Reply Quote
I have only listed Perfect Square Gems and they are not showing up at all in the AH.
They were crafted (obviously) and now the only way I can sell them is on the trading forum.....
Reply Quote
Same boat more or less, very irritating (price is probably a lot lower than I thought it was as well).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
05/20/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Thanatos
Did you get those items as a drop off a mob or did you craft them?

Perfect Square's and above cannot drop at all. Only up to Flawless Squares (the rank 8 gem) can drop. I see right now a Radiant Square Topaz (Rank 10 gem) on the AH for 1,000,000 gold (thus a crafted gem) so that crafted item IS showing up. My Radiant Square Ruby isn't listed and no one else sees it and it has 19h remaining.

I'm having the same issue with 3 other pieces of equipment. All 3 have 1d 2h remaining on time yet when I search for them on the AH, they are not listed.

And thirdly I have a 3 Normal Rubies and 7 Flawed Topazs which I just picked up in a game today not being sold. Tried putting all of them at the very minimum sell price (thus vastly Undercutting the market) and they don't sell for 30 minutes when I can see the price of the last 10 trades fluctuating and the current price well above mine.

All have been confirmed by several friends not showing up on their AH searchs as well. Even 1 went so far to buy a normal ruby and it charged him the current market price and was not mine at 100g (Normal rubies were selling for 300).
Edited by Dragonmaster#1816 on 5/20/2012 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have not been able to list a single crafted gem successfully. There may be issues with other gems as well but I have not been able to put a single rank of crafted gem up. It could also be a more recent issue (within the last 48 hours).
Reply Quote
Same thing we need a blue to repsond on this.
Reply Quote
yeah this is getting out of hand... lol hopefully they will wake up soon and respond to this and get it fixed asap
Reply Quote
Well as you all probably know, our crafted gems isn't showing up on acution house. Makes me sad that I made a Radiant Square Ruby. At this time in the game that money could be used so much better if I can't even brake even on what went into making it. Hope they fix this soon this sucks !
Reply Quote
The problem is when (If?) blizzard fix this and we can actually sell these gems the value is going to plummet and we will have all lost out on some serious coin.
Come on Blizzard! fix it quick so we can hopefully break even.
Reply Quote
Fix this !@#$
Reply Quote
indeed, this needs to be fixed. Just put out a star ruby for 850000 in comparison to the already listed price 875000, and its not showing up. I've actually never been able to sell a gem on ah, was the same thing when I was trying to put up perfect and radiant squares.
Reply Quote
Confirmed, have the same problem with crafted gems also.
Reply Quote
+1 here. Annoying.
Reply Quote
please fix i need to get get rid of them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]