Diablo® III

Please improve the legendary stats of items !

As many people has seen in the name, after inferno I was able to find items that are blue/ yellow that out dps the best legendary by 200 or so DPS and have better stats. I know blizzard claimed that best items would be perfectly rolled rares but... its just so sad to see the past favourites like Windforces being so useless.

Please buff up the stats of most Lv 60 legendary. atleast to a point where the best rolled can be in comparsion to the blues and rares of inferno tier 4
Reply Quote
the best items should be perfectly rolled legendaries. no question about it.
they are the rarest type of item, therefore should have the best base stats, # affixes etc.

I'm not saying they should blow rares out of the water. but they should be better about 60-70% of the time or so.
Edited by Sobertoaster#1599 on 5/20/2012 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
agree 100% with u ... i mean some are ok, but most of the time the drops in act 4/3 inferno blues and rares are better
Reply Quote
haha its weird ...
a little sword can out dps the "best" barb maul
Reply Quote
In D2 that the IK maul was by far not the best weapon for a barb not even having the full set was the best. Legendary items have and will always be the best items. You've just gotta play and hope you get lucky!
Reply Quote
the best items should be perfectly rolled legendaries. no question about it.
they are the rarest type of item, therefore should have the best base stats, # affixes etc.

I'm not saying they should blow rares out of the water. but they should be better about 60-70% of the time or so.

i agree with this.

a perfectly rolled legendary should be always better than any rare combination ever. it should atleast 50-100% better than the best rare. since a perfect legendary roll is like 1 in 10000000 chance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]