Diablo® III

error 3003 isnt resolved?

05/29/2012 06:17 AMPosted by ClockOn
The article basically says there will never be an offline mode because Blizzard want you to use their auction house to buy stuff for the game using real world money. If you have a single player offline mode you wont buy stuff and they don't get their cut. If you buy and sell things they get a cut from it. Its how they make money not from the sales of the games. A bit like world of tanks if any of you play it, basically its a free download and when you want a cool tank you pay real money otherwise you play for ages to level up with normal tanks. So we will never have offline mode and we will have a choice to buy digital items for real cash or play and look for out for our own stuff. Either way we will always have to put up with server errors / hackers. No choice :( Such is life :(

And this is what we have to tolerate now, Blizzard making games not only to making money from the sale of thier games, but blizzard sucking us into spending more in game dollars on a game that really doesnt deserve it so they can make even more money. THIS IS DISGUSTING BLIZZARD..

Remember WE are the customer, WE are the ones spending money and WE are the ones who will spend OUR money where WE want. You pull more crap like this and WE will never spend OUR money with you EVER again. Thats right, because if it wasnt for OUR money, YOU wouldnt exsist

TO START THINGS OFF:
After so many hard days of work i get 1 day off to play and Error3003 is still going i see
although i can log other servers it would benefit to play on US servers as ,*cbf* making new Chars,. .

ON ANOTHER NOTE -

Blizzard Why are you constantly robbing us? . Why would you not make am offline mode . ..
is it cause you want our money? , Haven't you taken enough ? Use of real life money in auctions so you can make money on it that way? and monthly payments for the world (of Warcraft) OK even though your doing all this and taking all this money at least give us things that actually work ... I guess ill go back to S2 games for another Week .. sigh blizzard
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Scheduled maintenance to fix a severe bug (refer to bug: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5638004473) is not robbing anyone. It's opposite of that. NOT taking the servers down to deploy this patch would be robbing people. Please use forum search, check stickies/breaking news, before complaining about service status.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5578594951
Edited by MysticalOS#1981 on 6/6/2012 6:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 01:23 AMPosted by NGANGA
oh daaamn ..... been playing for a while today and logged out so my wife can check her facebook .... logged back in and all i get is this Error 3003 . Any update of whats going on?

Exact same scenario happened to me...Damn are beloved wifes...But on a serious note, 3003 is balls and this is the first instance I have encountered it. I'm assuming it's because the servers are down, and the patch is being implanted?

lol I posted too late***
Edited by RanikLoGaan#1665 on 6/6/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
error 3003 means servers are offline. We're still under maintenance until 11 am Pacific time.
Reply Quote
Anybody else getting 3003 every time they try and log in...I am! The only work around is for me to delete me Battle.net folders, reboot the computer and then launch which will reinstall the launcher and it works...until I log out of the game which will bring me back to square one, or error 3003 that is!

Machkhan - Interesting, I thought 3003 was a connection issue on our end not Blizzards! I get error every time I try and log in as stated above.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
96 Draenei Mage
Anybody else getting 3003 every time they try and log in...I am! The only work around is for me to delete me Battle.net folders, reboot the computer and then launch which will reinstall the launcher and it works...until I log out of the game which will bring me back to square one, or error 3003 that is!

Yeah that's not normal.

I'll need to see a d3debug.txt from when you are getting the 3003 error.

Should be able to find it in the Diablo 3 folder. Open it , edit out your battle.net email and post it in full. Only immediately after getting the 3003 error without doing anything else.
Reply Quote
Is it possibly because I have SCII in my MBA 13" already that uses Battle.net? ._. How many ppl here has SCII as well?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
06/13/2012 02:38 PMPosted by SnowLion
Is it possibly because I have SCII in my MBA 13" already that uses Battle.net? ._. How many ppl here has SCII as well?

Shouldn't be. You can post your D3Debug.txt file like Bluspacecow stated and see if we can figure out why.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 01:33 AMPosted by KingJames6
Is there any vacancies?

LOL
Reply Quote
I just bought the game but i can't join EU servers.WHY???
Reply Quote
For those still having error 3003
try deleting "hosts" file located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

at least it worked for me ^^
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
We're on Mac.

Have we've tried just a simple DNS flush to see if it helps?

Flush the DNS
    1. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities/ and launch Terminal.
    2. Copy/Paste the following:
    dscacheutil -flushcache3. Press return.
    Note: You will not get any feedback from Terminal if this is done correctly on any OS.
    4. Test.

If that doesn't work, try this:

Deleting the Battle.net Caches
    1. Delete the following
  • Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared.
  • Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared/Blizzard.
  • 2. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the launcher apply all updates. Do not hit Play until the launcher states Game is up to date.
    3. Attempt to log in.
Reply Quote
i get the same error what blows the most is that it worked fine the first time i played it ( this arvo when i got it home from the shop) then i ate some mac and cheese and got 3003 when i tried to log back in!!! food breaks are the bane of gamers existences...also spelling...
Reply Quote
i am experiencing error 3003 though the server is up! wtf can you pls solve this !@#$! everything is getting bored about diablo! id spend $$$ for this bunch of errors!
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

Experiencing the same 3003 issue that many others have expressed in this thread as well.

Flushing the DNS and deleting the Battle.net caches

Did a trawl through the internet and this thread, and have tried the suggestions including: flushing the DNS; and deleting the Battle.net caches but no luck on this end unfortunately.

What fixed the problem for you?

Curious whether anyone else has been able to fix the problem and what they did? There seems to be a lot of threads on identifying the issue but not many that have shared what worked for them so any post on this would be helpful.

Two months in and no cigar

As a side, I logged into my account on a friend's computer (and his house) earlier tonight to see if it was an account problem. (Nope! Was able to log in... for the first time actually.)

Bought the game two months ago. Haven't been able to log in and play the game once (on my computer).

A massive hit to the user experience (probably one of the biggest I have experienced to date which is unfortunate as I am a HUUUUGE fan of the Diablo games but I'm running out of excuses to make...).

Hopefully some light can be shed on this situation.
Edited by Kym#1351 on 7/4/2012 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Tried flushing my DNS, and deleting Battle.net cache's but to no avail.

Are people still experiencing this issue?
Reply Quote
SAME BOUGHT IT LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO AND FUKIN HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN
Reply Quote
error 3003 from mauritius ! this game is disappointing
Reply Quote
one more :( 3003 fix it plzz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]