Diablo® III

error 3003 isnt resolved?

90 Undead Mage
the six, its obvious that the server is down you knob, the website just hasent been updated or something... because everyone can connect to asia and europe servers
Reply Quote
THE SERVERS ARE NOT DOWN LOOK FOR YOURSELF.......... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

if the servers arent down that means there isnt a maintance goin on. clue up little kiddies and get you undies out of a knot

Perhaps then there's an issue with the American servers recognising/allowing anyone outside of America to access the servers?

Might explain why the server status is green?

I'm pretty computer illiterate so I'm just throwing possible causes out there :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i dont think that could happen.. But im no internet server genius ;)
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:00 AMPosted by Ymirbane
sigh dumb servers will be down till 1:30AM if you live in South australia which is crap because I have been trying to play this game and currently have played one day of it because the !@#$ty servers always seem to be down

Well damn,

I'm a South Aussie so I guess I'll be waiting till another day :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
wait, who says servers are down till 1:30AM? how do you know that?
Reply Quote
Why the hell cant blizzard make an offline mode? I need to connect to a server which is either always full or rarely online. This has got to be the worst gaming experience ive had in 15 years.
Reply Quote
THE SERVERS ARE NOT DOWN LOOK FOR YOURSELF.......... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

if the servers arent down that means there isnt a maintance goin on. clue up little kiddies and get you undies out of a knot

Yes, they are. lol You cannot log into the game. Therefore the servers are down. It even says so at the login screen.

Maintenance is from 1:00AM PDT to 9:00AM PDT.
Reply Quote
I am in QLD why can't I play not SA? Ive played 3.5 hours since release day class action anyone?

8 Freaking hours in peak Australian gaming time for maintenance (fixing the hacking issues with people losing all items and stash no doubt)

Christ sake!
Edited by Jasno#6677 on 5/22/2012 2:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
!@#$ off its the worst gaming experience, i hate people like you, they are performing maintenance and the servers have been online for long enough considering its the first %^-*ing week of being online so !@#$
Reply Quote
blizzards useless.
12 years and still cant get it right.
Edited by Pups2012#6352 on 5/22/2012 2:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Yes, they are. lol You cannot log into the game. Therefore the servers are down. It even says so at the login screen.

Maintenance is from 1:00AM PDT to 9:00AM PDT.

Hey Icy,

Where did you go to get that info? would be good to find a source instead of spamming forums in the future :D
Reply Quote
Rushed home from work in excitement to play, what a major let down..sigh!!
Reply Quote
I am in QLD why can't I play not SA? Ive played 3.5 hours since release day class action anyone?

8 Freaking hours in peak Australian gaming time for maintenance (fixing the hacking issues with people losing all items and stash no doubt)

Christ sake!

Australia uses the American servers.

American peak time is more important to Blizzard than Australian peak time.
Reply Quote
Cmon! We need it to be up...
Reply Quote
Kaldris stop being a Blizzard brown nose, the service is rubbish and for a new game that they have made mega millions from it's pathetic. You aren't cool just for arguing with legitimately upset paying customers get over yourself.
Reply Quote
Lets us aussie players re-roll on Asia server :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later. (error 75). there you go. anyone else get that message? i only just got it then.
PS. i tried to log into Europe and Asia, both gave me that message, the american still gives me 3003
Edited by FrontFlip#1673 on 5/22/2012 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is unacceptable. I have spent hours trying to get this damn game installed and now the server can't give me a bloody "Go ahead"?

This game doesn't require a server connection, really. They need a very simple verification process to allow customers use of the game.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Kaldris
There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later. (error 75). there you go. anyone else get that message? i only just got it then.

Nope,

Still only the 3003 error.

I'm just gonna try again tomorrow
Reply Quote
Europe works fine for me.... Americas is still down... Dammit... State of Origin is on tommorrow too :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]