Diablo® III

error 3003 isnt resolved?

90 Undead Mage
i got that message while trying Asia andEurope logins (i edited the post)
america still gives me 3003
Edited by FrontFlip#1673 on 5/22/2012 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i still get the error 3003 n i'm from Malaysia....
Pathetic quality, Blizzard!! this ain't something i expect for a game which i've waited for 12 years.....
Reply Quote

Yes, they are. lol You cannot log into the game. Therefore the servers are down. It even says so at the login screen.

Maintenance is from 1:00AM PDT to 9:00AM PDT.

Hey Icy,

Where did you go to get that info? would be good to find a source instead of spamming forums in the future :D

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/897/screenshot20120522at212.png

WoW and SC2 servers are also down.
Edited by Icy1007#1247 on 5/22/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
error 3003 from american server
asian server works for me just fine..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
!@#$ 7 hours till relaunch :/ this better not be a %^-*ing weekly shutdown, if it is they had better move it from the same time as wow, to say tomorrow:S?
Reply Quote
error 3003 from american server
asian server works for me just fine..

3003 means the servers are down. Or more accurately, your client is unable to reach the servers.
Reply Quote
Asia and Europe have a different error but same with US, 3003 they really should time this better considering everyone migrating from wow to d3 now..
Reply Quote
just played last night on american server...
il just try new jobs on asian server instead of wasting my time trying to log in on american server XD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
this problem has been answered by that picture, assuming that it isnt photoshoped, but who would do that?lol
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:21 AMPosted by Mahoni
Asia and Europe have a different error but same with US, 3003 they really should time this better considering everyone migrating from wow to d3 now..

Why would people be "migrating" from WoW to D3? I don't see them as being anywhere alike.
Reply Quote
um the game in works for four years and was the next one from diablo 2 which was 9 or 10 years ago.. So maybe u should keep ur trash talk for another forum they new how many ppl wanted this game so please..
Reply Quote
Sure seems that way
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:23 AMPosted by AussieCobber
um the game in works for four years and was the next one from diablo 2 which was 9 or 10 years ago.. So maybe u should keep ur trash talk for another forum they new how many ppl wanted this game so please..

Blizzard has already confirmed that Diablo 3 had been in development since Diablo 2 was released.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
schedualed maintenance, not server crash according to that picture, meaning that it has nothing to do with the number of players, or anything else like that, its seems to be just like wow's weekly shutdown, although i hope to god its not weekly...
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:25 AMPosted by Kaldris
schedualed maintenance, not server crash according to that picture, meaning that it has nothing to do with the number of players, or anything else like that, its seems to be just like wow's weekly shutdown, although i hope to god its not weekly...

Yes, it seems like all three of Blizzard's games will have scheduled maintenance every Tuesday.
Reply Quote
error 3003 here too. Australia :(
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:26 AMPosted by nate7
error 3003 here too. Australia :(

Australia = American Servers
American servers are undergoing maintenance

Therefore, you won't be able to connect.
Reply Quote
It has always bothered me that server maintanance always has to be during peak Australian game times.. sure it's 2 am in america. or 4am in Europe.. but we always cop the crap here.
Reply Quote
Hey Shmango01,

You wait 10 years, pay $90 for a single player game and find out it only works online -- except it DOESN'T work online ... how annoyed should we be????? I had a different error on opening night. It's worked badly for the week due to lag, and now I get error 3003. I've had a gutful. Thanks for nothing mates.
---Fed up Aussie Grannie!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]