Diablo® III

error 3003 isnt resolved?

And this is another reason to look forward to Guildwars 2
Reply Quote
should change the name of the game "diablo 3003"
Reply Quote
I was playing Diablo 3007 for most part of last week.
Reply Quote
Hey Developers for Blizzard Products! You're doin great. Don't let the gamers get you down. They don't know that you can only have 1 programmer looking at a certain bug at a time. Unless it spans across multiple dependencies. What can 1 programmer do in an hour? We've had like 5 pages of posts within the span of 1 hour.

Let's all take a deep breath, and meditate.
Reply Quote
that's a good one :P
Reply Quote
Can anyone tell me what the point of having a 'Server Status' page is if they NEVER UPDATE IT?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

I can handle an outage - but please COMMUNICATE it!!
Is this a scheduled maintenance outage? If so there should be a place where Blizzard can notify us in advance! And also if it unscheduled there should at least somewhere that says that.

No-one wants to waste time with a 'Error 3003'.

And having the server offline from 6pm till 2am AEST is not good... if they want to force us AU players to use the US servers they should be more considerate with their maintenance.
Reply Quote
this is bull !@#$, i dont think anyone is happy about this. Its quite sad really as what are we to except for the future of this game??
Reply Quote
go medidate urself freakin monk, demon hunters can't wait
Reply Quote
Blizzard should give the option of switching to online/offline at the players leisure, < simple as that.
Reply Quote
how long they want to work for the server maintanance? already wait for long time
Reply Quote
W-O-W blizzard...I have just came back to you guys nearly after the first expansion of WoW...and this is how it is? i know where my Diablo is going..Back to the store ;) THANK YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wanna know how to fix your problem? Its quite easy, you go to that little PC store and you ask for a copy of Windows, Windows 7 would be good but some people seem to still prefer Windows XP. This should fix your Problem.
Reply Quote
A simple way to solve all this frustration is an offline mode...

I'm sure the developers thought about this, but people tend to explore item hacking on offline mode and take characters online and cheat...

Question is, do we have seperate characters offline and online? I'm sure the consensus is to have the same character...

How about keeping the same hero list across all 3 servers? That an idea?
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:36 AMPosted by Earthstrife
Wanna know how to fix your problem? Its quite easy, you go to that little PC store and you ask for a copy of Windows, Windows 7 would be good but some people seem to still prefer Windows XP. This should fix your Problem.

How is this going to fix everyones problem? even poeple that have windows 7. I run vista, the problem is not windows related.
Reply Quote
Have to agree with all the comments.

I emailed the retarded staff about their pricing online too, 6 days and i recieve the checki our normal Q and A section. Yeah ok online download for 89.95 and you can buy it instore for 59 how retarded is that.

Then i abuse them and get told they dont price match and the pricing is the same in the US as its 59.99 for them to buy.

Hello AUSTRALIA you douche.

Geesh, errors, maitenance, inablility to answer quesitons.

Im sure Julie Gillard must be have started work at Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Blizzard could've handled this better, I mean, they have server experience with WoW and StarCraft 2.
Reply Quote
This is utter annoyance.
When 1st trying to play single-player I was forced to use America-servers, due to the European ones constantely being "Too busy". Now I can't get on the American server due to this "adorable" little "Error 3003"...
Thnx for the "convenience" Activision, Blizzard, and Battle.Net staff :(
You're the "best".
Reply Quote
Error 3003 here now.. AUSTRALIA.. get a aussie server u douchebaggz.. or i put my koala in my kangaroo roo n send him2 double team u american noobz
Reply Quote
A simple way to solve all this frustration is an offline mode...

I'm sure the developers thought about this, but people tend to explore item hacking on offline mode and take characters online and cheat...

Question is, do we have seperate characters offline and online? I'm sure the consensus is to have the same character...

How about keeping the same hero list across all 3 servers? That an idea?

I like the idea of that, but would cause the other servers to get heavy traffic when others are offline
Reply Quote
To be honest, i can handle the downtime, at the least you would think the gameplay will be improved/ and bugs ironed out. What worries me most is the disapointing ping from Aus. Im getting a ping of about 400-600 on the SE Asian Servers, and about 250-300 on US servers. This is in our evening/night.

So im a little woried as to how playing in the US peak time on weekends is going to affect my end gameplay in the Harder modes.

It is for this reason im going to have to assess wether it is worth the time. I've really enjoyed the game so far, but i dont want to get to the harder dificulties and feel affected by lag and be upset. Ill see how stable it is this weekend ping wise, and if its not i will simply return it and continue to play SWTOR. Its amazing how much more enjoyable a game is when it is local.

Lets hope there are some stability improvements with this maintenance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]