Diablo® III

Pound of Flesh

What do health globes drop from? I know they have a chance of dropping off of a monster death but they also sometimes drop randomly too. Is it based off enemy monster reaching a certain health % that they have a chance to drop? Just hitting them?

Just wondering if this skill is worth it or should I just stick to relentless + revenge and hover above zero hp.
Reply Quote
I believe every time you hit an opponent there is a chance of a health globe, also I'm only on inferno but Pound of Flesh has proven to be a lifesaver skill, it sure looks goofy but combined with revenge it's pretty much the one thing that ensures my continued survival.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
05/21/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Superoxide
I believe every time you hit an opponent there is a chance of a health globe

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

Dammit I thought it was only when they died, whats the chance of getting a health globe on each hit (if this passive increases it by 25%)?
Reply Quote
Can anyone confirm this? I just started a barb and would like to know exactly how PoF works. Is it an on hit passive?
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Therealgor
I believe every time you hit an opponent there is a chance of a health globe

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

Dammit I thought it was only when they died, whats the chance of getting a health globe on each hit (if this passive increases it by 25%)?

It's definately NOT only when they die. For elites, when dealed a certain portion of damage, they will drop health globes. Globes spawn often when mobs die, especially those elite's little ones.
Reply Quote
Is a RNG in trash and elites not in champions, so 25% more is 25% more xd.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Tdog
Is a RNG in trash and elites not in champions, so 25% more is 25% more xd.

Don't be so sure Tdog. What if I'm using HotA birthright? Grim harvest? Does this increase that? If I'm playing in a party (best reason to use this passive) is there a 25% increase only when I strike the killing/damaging blow(for elites) or is it for everyone?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]