Diablo® III

Evocation not working?

As well as the rune that reduces cooldown on frost nova.....they are broken right? I've timed it....no reduced cooldown at all.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I noticed the same thing. I was trying with Diamond Skin. 15 sec -15% should = 12.75 sec
I would expect tool tip to say 13 sec when this is active but its not it is still 15 sec...
Reply Quote
I noticed the same thing. I was trying with Diamond Skin. 15 sec -15% should = 12.75 sec
I would expect tool tip to say 13 sec when this is active but its not it is still 15 sec...

Yeah the tooltip does not change, thought it could just be a tooltip error. Nope. If you actually count it out, there is no reduced cooldown.

Makes me wonder how many other runes/skills are buggered?
Reply Quote
Same, reduce cooldown on sorc doesnt work.
Was really planning to use archon, time bubble, diamond skin and for that, reduce cooldown would have been awesome, but it doesnt work for any of the 3 spells.
I don't know this reduce cooldown feature is broken on those skills only, broken on sorc, or broken for all char (monk also have a passive like that but I didn't try it)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
How can they release a game w/ so many bugs? MEN!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]