Diablo® III

Being forced to use the AH?

From pretty much Nightmare onwards I have had to AH my character any sort of item upgrade. Some might say 'yea thats bad luck.' But come on! I hit level 52 still using still using items that were level 23 requirement. It seems I just cannot get drops of the stats I want at all and If I do The item seems about 20 levels under whats displayed?

Is this horrible badluck or just terrible game design forcing players to use the AH and when it is released the Real Currency AH?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It has been made a challenge to get items so you cannot just simply run through the game and get the best gear, you will need to redo bosses and questlines even entire acts to improve your gear. Fighting Diablo on the difficulty most suited for your lvl normaly runs a higher chance of droping an upgrade for your items.
Reply Quote
This post isn't about getting the "best gear". Please read it again. The only 'challenge' so far is picking up tons of gold to buy an upgrade off the AH that isn't an item with INT/DEX or INT/STR drop after drop for over 30 levels.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
05/21/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Wierz
This post isn't about getting the "best gear". Please read it again. The only 'challenge' so far is picking up tons of gold to buy an upgrade off the AH that isn't an item with INT/DEX or INT/STR drop after drop for over 30 levels.

it is the exact thing

making it tough to amass acceptable numbers is what makes the difference between good and godly for ANY level, be it leveling at 30 or an end game pvp 60

hundreds of thousands of players never even played online with D2 and just self farmed everything single player... you can ignore the AH and stack only MF% if you want.

what a shock that the billions of items falling for millions of players will mean you can get something on AH faster (for now), it's a lot like how you can get that pokemon card you love from a dealer faster

you don't deserve quality gear and you need to start seeing the game for the loot slot machine it is.

-bar- -bar- -fruit-

better luck next time.
Edited by zoid#1554 on 5/21/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]