Diablo® III

DH Smoke Screen Bug.

I have been having issues with Smoke Screen. Sometimes when I begin to take damage and get low health, when I hit smoke screen, i continue to take damage until i get low health warning and the red, bloody screen. The bug occurs durring this time. I am unable to receive any benefits from any heals, pots, health shrines, or anything and will continue to display the red screen effect. This will last for several minutes at times, or until I finally die.

I notice it happens most with fire. Say someone spawns fire under me, I hit SS and will be drained to like 1 HP. And If I get Low health warning at the say time as I hit SS, The game will bug out, become unresponsive, and have a glitchy audio looping noise until I force quit from task manager.
Reply Quote
I can confirm this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ive noticed it with the vortex mobs the most, they will pull me in do damage while smoke screen is up, my health will go down and up randomly. people in my group say im at full but not to actually know what youre health is quite annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)