Diablo® III

I miss jewels and runes...

...anyone else concur?

They don't even need Runewords, but having sockets limited to 4 possibilities is kinda lame :\
Reply Quote
they make the game so simply for you to play.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Xpac anyone?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
yeah, just having gems with only 3 effects a piece is a bit bland. I really miss rune words as well honestly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
runes runewords and gems. do want. do miss. :(
Reply Quote
I pray that Blizz implements Socked white Items and Runewords in a Addon,
like they did in D2
Reply Quote
Jewels yes, runes NOPE. Runewords were fine when LoD was first released, then it became this extremely silly overpowered problem that created cookie cutter builds. Having to find truly unique weapons (known as rares in this game) is a much better premise then spending $10 to get a runeword from some Chinese eFarm. So glad runes are gone.
Reply Quote
I really liked runes however, I thought runewords ruined the game.
Reply Quote
runes, jewels, runewords, and ethereals made item variability so much greater.
Reply Quote
I just miss the stats the old runes and even gems provided.
like 16% damage reduction from undead
+15 poison damage over 10 seconds when added to a weapon. I don't really like the added to strength intelligence or vitality
Reply Quote
I miss the charms!
Reply Quote
Same. Jewels and Runes were a great addition.

Grey/White items should be socketed too in my opinion
Reply Quote
View profile
I just miss having gems that gave lifesteal %. Seriously...it is so hard being a Barb without access to decent lifesteal. 1.5, 2%? Really? Unless I fully devote building an entire set of gear with tiny percents on each piece, it's just not feasible, not to mention I'll probly be gimpy in the HP or STR dept. because of one stat being lifesteal.

*sigh*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]