Diablo® III

Is a refund possible?

(Locked)

Is a refund at all possible this game is basically unplayable with the number of disconnects I am running into, I highly regret buying this game, its unbalanced, has an unlimited number of bugs blah blah we all know this game basically unpolished over-hyped pile of crap is a refund possible?
no once you open the box you cannot return it plus the cd key is stuck on your account so no
Edited by Jim#1594 on 5/22/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Well that sucks last time I pre-order a game. I should have just waited and checked all the reviews theirs a reason their all around 2-3 out of 10, this thing sucks. Can't even play the AH if I wanted to do that.
@Caleb did you not play Diablo 1 or 2?

What is your dislike about the game?
Edited by Psychward#1173 on 5/22/2012 4:18 PM PDT
isn't it obvious? he doesn't like the game because its unplayable? constant DCs? its like having an undrivable car but at least you can sell it for scrap. with an unplayable game, No one wants your cardbox box and dvd though
"he doesn't like the game because its unplayable? constant DCs? its like having an undrivable car but at least you can sell it for scrap"

Exactly! It doesn't help to have a brand new 2012 camaro in my garage if the damn thing doesn't come with an engine. Guess what this is blizzards game I can't place a new engine in it to play since they decided not to allow SINGLE PLAYER! In the last 10mins I have dc'c fighting rare mobs 3x, I can play any other game under the sun for hours with out these problems. I can't go 5mins with out dropping and blizzard keeps trying to tell me its my router or some other !@#$, guess what I have updated firmware, I have opened ports, I even removed the router from the process, I tried my neighbors connect. I even ran a connection off a wifi from my phone with a 4g connection, guess what still dc'c.
Edited by Caleb#1461 on 5/22/2012 4:28 PM PDT
OH that doesn't include the gold I can't get off the auction house because that's broken to hell. Basically I am not being delivered what I pre-ordered and I wanted my money back. Blizzards just gone down hill over the last 6-7 years, its kind of sad they used be such a great company that communicated with their player-base and now they decided to start throwing stealth changes in w/o talking to the community.

And they always talking about all these options but they removed many of the greatest things from the diablo series, not allowing me to farm bosses which I did enjoy, and giving me a direct linear path of game play, 9 out of 10 areas are a straight walkway these are not options, anyone that believes so is delusional.

The only thing blizzard does good anymore is game hype not production or delivery.
Edited by Caleb#1461 on 5/22/2012 4:33 PM PDT
I have buyed the game digitaly, but all this lag, rollbacks, and errors have make me desist from play it.
So i asked for a refund and i got it in no time, good service :)

Maybe ill buy it later when they fix all these problems or when the first expansion comes out.
Edited by Bromthyrant#1961 on 5/22/2012 5:50 PM PDT
Support Forum Agent
If you purchased the game, you can get it refunded as long as the receipt shows the purchase date in the last 30 days at the time a refund is requested. If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

For more information, please contact our Billing Department.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call between 7am to 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.

If you purchased the game, you can get it refunded as long as the receipt shows the purchase date in the last 30 days at the time a refund is requested. If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call between 7am to 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.

I purchased it online through this website. Can I get it refunded online through this website?
Support Forum Agent
Egotripper,

You need to call in as I described.

I purchased it online through this website. Can I get it refunded online through this website?

I am curious as well. I really like the game, but I don't care for the high latency I get when playing single player. I am let down, wouldn't mind getting my money back and spending on something that works :)

EDIT: In response to the above post, thanks mr. blue.
Edited by Worstluck#1566 on 5/22/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Im having the same or very similar experience. My game disconnects every 10 minutes or so but Im also getting a serious delayed response while playing. Not sure if this is because of my connection or if its the game itself.
Im sick of this now. is there a TRUE explanation as to why ive been able to play the game one day out of the past 4 ? error 33.. 37.. QUEUEING, and the first sunday of release.. YOU CLOSE THE EU SERVER FOR "MAINTENANCE ?!?! "

Bliz has had more than enough time to predict how many people around the world would be purchasing this game. now the constant connection online to play single player doesnt bother me, but if your going to do that, atleast make sure WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY on the servers.

How can i even recommend this game to friends when all ive had is B.S the past 4 days? the first couple of days was fine.. from then onwards its constant crap. ive even resorted to COD. COD !!!!

SORT IT OUT BLIZZARD.
90 Orc Hunter
Blizzard is doing a poor job with this game.. im very disapointed.. :/
A very poor job. And here I thought the ending to Mass Effect 3 was going to take the prize for biggest clusterfrak of the year.
05/22/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Egotripper
A very poor job. And here I thought the ending to Mass Effect 3 was going to take the prize for biggest clusterfrak of the year.

Wait. Wait. WAIT. I withdraw the above.

I'm sorry, Blizzard. I was totally out of line with that one.
05/22/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Omrakos
If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

But you have to acknowledge that a major reason for most people getting the WoW annual pass was because of the 'free' Diablo 3... I become more and more convinced that Blizzard are con artists and thieves...
i like how blizzard went from 2/3 years ago, being very close knit with the community of its gamers.. now look at this

BLIZZARD TURN A BLIND EYE TO ANYTHING RELATED TO EU SERVERS..

not seen ONE comment on ANY thread doing the following:-

1. Apologising for the issues
2. Telling the TRUTH on these issues
3. giving any form of a truthful timescale..
Egotripper,

You need to call in as I described.

Well that's good news. I tried to call for a refund but there was an 80 minute wait, so I hung up. I guess I'll have to tough it out.

Thanks
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]