Diablo® III

Is a refund possible?

(Locked)

i like how blizzard went from 2/3 years ago, being very close knit with the community of its gamers.. now look at this

BLIZZARD TURN A BLIND EYE TO ANYTHING RELATED TO EU SERVERS..

not seen ONE comment on ANY thread doing the following:-

1. Apologising for the issues
2. Telling the TRUTH on these issues
3. giving any form of a truthful timescale..

Yep. This is very, VERY quickly — as in, the tipping point is imminent — becoming the biggest problem with the D3 launch. A lot of older players have come back to find that Blizzard has become something very different than the company they remember.
I'm in queue for refund for a digital purchase atm....27 min wait
05/22/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Alice

Thanks, that's relatively tolerable. Compared to 80 mins the other night.
If you purchased the game, you can get it refunded as long as the receipt shows the purchase date in the last 30 days at the time a refund is requested. If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

For more information, please contact our Billing Department.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call between 7am to 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.

So anyone that preordered and gave you their money months ago lose out. Your company is a joke.
I'm irritated about online only.

this problem would not be a problem if there was offline play.

because (gasp!) you can't disconnect from offline play...

sheesh. i wouldn't even mind logging in and clicking a physical button that said "play offline"

fun game. garbage system.
05/22/2012 06:49 PMPosted by MyLittlePwny

Thanks, that's relatively tolerable. Compared to 80 mins the other night.

keep trying!
I just dont understand. i mean, how long have blizzard had to predict, adapt and expand everything necessary to keep all servers running?

the fact ive gone back to F'ing CALL OF DUTY on xbox, just shows how pathetic blizzard have become!

in the UK, PC gaming is kinda low, xbox generally dominates.. how am i supposed to tell friends this is worth it ?

Answer : I CANT
I just dont understand. i mean, how long have blizzard had to predict, adapt and expand everything necessary to keep all servers running?

the fact ive gone back to F'ing CALL OF DUTY on xbox, just shows how pathetic blizzard have become!

in the UK, PC gaming is kinda low, xbox generally dominates.. how am i supposed to tell friends this is worth it ?

Answer : I CANT

Chill man. If you dont like the game, dont play it. simple.
[quote]Yep. This is very, VERY quickly — as in, the tipping point is imminent — becoming the biggest problem with the D3 launch. A lot of older players have come back to find that Blizzard has become something very different than the company they remember.
This is a bit how I feel...I havent gotten a new Blizzard product since D2 and WC3, so this change has been really shocking to me.
i totally agree

i mean, i even created a thread asking for some form of answer..

instead, i got told the post was locked, and i had to post on the "relevant server forum"

after following the link provided, EVEN THATS DOWN
Not to mention allowing offline play would alleviate stress on the servers from the many people that are connected just to play single player. There was not a whole lot of thinking that went into that decision to make it online only.
05/22/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Alice

Internet, meet Alice. Alice, meet Internet.

Clearly, the two of you have never been introduced before.
count me in im calling for a refund tomorrow, high latency, stutter issue no matter what i do, this game is a mess.
I can't even get a response to my support tickets.... Let alone any acknowledgement from Blizzard that these problems are on their end. They just keep telling us to check our home network. Not only is it a total waste of time, but I don't think anything makes a gamer population madder than being told it's on our end, no matter how many thousands of people say it isn't.

On a side note, for the one who preordered above, I'm pretty sure the actual "purchase date" is when you receive your product. I'd call and see.
85 Human Death Knight
I haven't had many problems with the game other than high latency. Blizzard released a great product, it just seems that there have been issues with the infrastructure
I don't want my money back I really enjoy the game I just want it to work.
05/22/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Egotripper

Internet, meet Alice. Alice, meet Internet.

Clearly, the two of you have never been introduced before.

Ehh been on the internet long enough. Not going to start something. I'm being honest.. :/
90 Tauren Warrior
I bought a Hard Copy at best buy with the Damn strat guide, so i can just go and return it there? Omrakos? Thank you for you support
i like how blizzard went from 2/3 years ago, being very close knit with the community of its gamers.. now look at this

BLIZZARD TURN A BLIND EYE TO ANYTHING RELATED TO EU SERVERS..

not seen ONE comment on ANY thread doing the following:-

1. Apologising for the issues
2. Telling the TRUTH on these issues
3. giving any form of a truthful timescale..

Yep. This is very, VERY quickly — as in, the tipping point is imminent — becoming the biggest problem with the D3 launch. A lot of older players have come back to find that Blizzard has become something very different than the company they remember.

Blizzard is the new S.O.E.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]