Diablo® III

Is a refund possible?

(Locked)

Or you could wait for the patch they said they would release just now optimising the game so that fps doesn't suck. If you can't wait to see if all of this will be worked out then you shouldn't of bought an online game maybe? Everything happening glitch wise was expected by anyone with a brain, a hugely overloaded server and high impact on the net is going to cause glitches.
05/23/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Khronos
If you can't wait to see if all of this will be worked out then you shouldn't of bought an online game maybe?

The problem is thet my Error is similar that is camed to WoW by the Cata......
And they Still not debuged that.........
Only they did is gived some guide about the error what MAY cause it (they dont even KNOW what is make the error) (defrag your HDD s check for ramerors ect.)

I did all... I changed almost the whole PC.... Ram VGA, CPU.... I bought a new HDD
Defragmented all the drive cheked for ram errors for Hours....
NOTHING.....

And I hope so they maybe fix this but im not believe it!!!!
LoL i supose to aligned a BUGGED game...... Cool story broo
Edited by djgeg#1579 on 5/23/2012 6:53 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i'm getting a refund. apparently my video card is a pos. when the laptop itself is almost brand new. i didn't spend 60 bucks to not be able to pay..

freaking wait time is 40 mins,
05/22/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Omrakos
as long as the receipt shows the purchase date in the last 30 days at the time a refund is requested

That's horrid news for pre-purchasers via Blizz's site. Beta was still running when my 30 day period was up lol.
I just got my refund, the tech support guy was friendly and tried to help me but I told him what my issues were calmly and he appologized. Had to wait an hour to get him on the phone but I'm not going to yell at some poor dude answering phones, he's not the one who makes the staffing decisions lol.

All in all, this was one of the worst game experiences of my life and I've been gaming since the days of BBS, I will not ever purchase another blizzard product.
I tried calling the toll free number and they can't take my call cause' the que is full. :(

I guess I'll just have to write a ticket...
Its good they are offering refunds. So what if you have to call in, play the game for free for 30 days if you can(I cant) and call in later. Hopefully there is a patch that make is playable for me, but in either case its good to know I can get my money back.
05/22/2012 04:13 PMPosted by jim
no once you open the box you cannot return it plus the cd key is stuck on your account so no

I keep seeing this from uninformed people, and I don't get where they think this is an industry standard now?! If something doesn't work, it gets returned, no exceptions, including software. Hell, EA Games was accepting returns on Mass Effect 3 because they were receiving claims of false advertising for their short, rushed ending.

Back to the point, video games are getting returned. That's one thing you can thank about the new licensing and online-only. No more serial numbers, just accounts. And if a company won't accept the return, call your credit card and dispute the charge saying product not delivered.
05/23/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Mugwump
Back to the point, video games are getting returned. That's one thing you can thank about the new licensing and online-only. No more serial numbers, just accounts. And if a company won't accept the return, call your credit card and dispute the charge saying product not delivered.

Or, you can follow the post given by the blue earlier in the thread, instead of defrauding a retailer. PC manufacturers do not credit retailers for returned PC games, and the games cannot be resold. This requires retailers to eat the cost of the game. The place you bought your game from is uninvolved with the problems you're having. Return the game the proper way.
90 Human Paladin
If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

But you have to acknowledge that a major reason for most people getting the WoW annual pass was because of the 'free' Diablo 3... I become more and more convinced that Blizzard are con artists and thieves...

Or the person in charge of sales and marketing is a genius.
Edited by iWopo#1822 on 5/23/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Where do people phone to when they're from the EU (NL)?
If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

But you have to acknowledge that a major reason for most people getting the WoW annual pass was because of the 'free' Diablo 3... I become more and more convinced that Blizzard are con artists and thieves...

If you paid for 12 months for 15$ a month not for WoW, but only because you wanted Diablo 3 free, you are the exact definition of an idiot, and deserve a refund even less than you didn't deserve it in the first place.
Edited by Cid#1104 on 5/23/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Alice, a Tauren warrior? Used to be on Zenadar or was it Dentarg?

Worse game for bugs? Sorry I think Elite 3 took that title, it was removed from sale in end and never re-released. Classic game, and a rare game to have. GLA
If you purchased the game, you can get it refunded as long as the receipt shows the purchase date in the last 30 days at the time a refund is requested. If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

For more information, please contact our Billing Department.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call between 7am to 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.

So if for example I purchased the game on battle.net within the last 30 days, shouldn't I be able to get a refund just like everyone else that purchased in stores ?
05/22/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Zhisui

Well im pretty Sure people could sho w 12 Months of Recipts if they wanted.
Chill man. If you dont like the game, dont play it. simple.

Not so simple if you like playing the game, really looked forward to the game but had absolutely no input into how the game was going to be developed.

What do you suppose the communities response would have been, should Blizzard have run a poll asking whether or not Players wanted offline play as a feature?

I'm pretty sure the overwhelming response would have been a big "Yes Please!"
05/22/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Omrakos
please contact our Billing Department.

Do they even pick up the phone?
Every time I call waitting time 60-90mins -_-
every single product is and must be refundable, even fnk condoms if u use one, so games are no excuse. only thing is take it easy way or hard way (lawsuit, newspapers, etc). trust me u can get refund on anything u want if u follow rules that apply to refunding.
05/23/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Khronos
Or you could wait for the patch they said they would release just now optimising the game so that fps doesn't suck. If you can't wait to see if all of this will be worked out then you shouldn't of bought an online game maybe? Everything happening glitch wise was expected by anyone with a brain, a hugely overloaded server and high impact on the net is going to cause glitches.

they had 10 years to do that while developing game and yet they didnt do it. !@#$% plz
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]