Diablo® III

Is a refund possible?

(Locked)

What about if i bought the ce edition from amazon.. can i get it refunded ?
how about it we got hacked ?
90 Gnome Warlock

What do you suppose the communities response would have been, should Blizzard have run a poll asking whether or not Players wanted offline play as a feature?

I'm pretty sure the overwhelming response would have been a big "Yes Please!"

I like my auction house, even if it is currently broken. Allowing an offline-only mode would prohibit those who wanted to play online the ability to have an auction house. See D1, D2, and the rampant cheating both games had.
I tried all the "solutions" they wrote about error 3007... I get so many DCs...

I payed for a product no I can't play.
rip off.

Where's our money's worth?!
85 Night Elf Rogue

What do you suppose the communities response would have been, should Blizzard have run a poll asking whether or not Players wanted offline play as a feature?

I'm pretty sure the overwhelming response would have been a big "Yes Please!"

I like my auction house, even if it is currently broken. Allowing an offline-only mode would prohibit those who wanted to play online the ability to have an auction house. See D1, D2, and the rampant cheating both games had.
Not only this. People sold property that did not belong to them in D2. It -would- happen in D3 so they figured why not give these players a SAFE place in which to buy/sell gold and items for real money. (And yes, they have a right to earn a % of the money as it is their intellectual property.)

I do not have lag issues, rarely does the server hiccup and I go back about 3 yards. but this is very much ignorable for me. So I am confused as to why people are all crying tears of sorrow over the 'horrible lag'. Part of me wonders if it's their own connection, their system specs, or perhaps a relay station between their computer and the Blizzard servers (which is an internet company's problem). But as people always assume it's the game and not a problem on their end... (Heck, it could even be issues with a graphic/sound driver that just does not like D3 for some reason.)

It would be nice to see someone actually give a full detailed explanation of an issue instead of just "I hate this game, it's broken and you wont' fix it."
90 Troll Mage
honestly if you guys wait a month or two all the bugs will be fixed or mostly fixed and your play experiance will be that much better
so much complaining ...you should expect issues with a game thats played by more then a million people at release on thousands of various types of pcs
05/24/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Teo
how about it we got hacked ?

You remember the Big DC in the last Weekend?? Then that happend..
The funny thing is that player vit SMS prot. and Autentitor is reporting too that they are hacked xD
05/24/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Demintia
Part of me wonders if it's their own connection, their system specs, or perhaps a relay station between their computer and the Blizzard servers (which is an internet company's problem).

Man.... I have got a very good config... Everything is up to date! Everything run very smooth Just Diablo 3 not?
Ah jee and The Errors... I changed the whole config VGA CPU RAM HDD... for it still have it...
Defragmented... closed al programs ( COMUNACATIONS PROGRAMS CANT RUN BESIDE DIABLO AN COOP-PLAY Multi ONLINE GAME)[And Jehh i updated the programs....]

And the Laggg From the begining its not a really big problem for me... sometimes happens...
But Me and 4 of my friend is GET BIG LAGG.... EVERY time when somebody leave the Group!
For secs..... And because 3 of us got ERRORS its A BIG DEAL....

I Paid for this and i didint get what i exepted... Thats Fine The Life is not perfect....
BUT I CANT even PLAY with it!!!
Thats a Problem....

And i will Wait for the next "big" update...... But uf they not manage it betveen 20 day a going to the refound...

(And i think the refound is the only way........ One similar bug is Still ther in WoW forexample Till Cata!! Blizz dont even know what its cause.)
Edited by djgeg#1579 on 5/24/2012 3:27 AM PDT
Jah and i didnt talked about the AH and other Bugs....

And i Think BLIZZARD Could learn from WoW supporting like an 8 years now?
Earned millions and millions $-s.
And the cant make a game with is bugs, BUT PLAYEABLE from Begining???
DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!!
Edited by djgeg#1579 on 5/24/2012 3:31 AM PDT
I'm going to be asking for a refund - servers down all the time, laggy as hell and disapointing!
90 Human Warrior
I have no connection problems at all. Not sure why only a few are having this problem unless your computers are old and your trying to play via dial up.
90 Human Warrior
Call your ISP see if they can increase the speed.
You really think its a FEW PPL have problem? Camon man are u Blind?
266X50=13 300 ERROR POST In a WEEK!!!
And mannnyyyy ppl in each post......:P
Thats a FEW? for you ?
And you are really "blind" if you think its OUR FAULT that Diablo is isnt workin properly......
I have got Very good config! Dam good internet...
Tried to debug .... in every way....( Im working in IT section! Im not stupid!!!!!)
Nothing still get ERRORS... And lagg when somebody leave the group... wich is not hard if your friend got ERRORS too...................
And of course u not suposed to runing Skype, TS3 , Mumble, Or any other program...
Windows or OSX can RUN?? Camon Blizzard

I really want to know whoa hell TESTED the game..... And give a SLAP for it !!!
Edited by djgeg#1579 on 5/24/2012 5:13 AM PDT
if you preordered through a retailer do you have to get refunded by them?
When did u preordered? Trough Blizzard?
05/23/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Khronos
Or you could wait for the patch they said they would release just now optimising the game so that fps doesn't suck. If you can't wait to see if all of this will be worked out then you shouldn't of bought an online game maybe? Everything happening glitch wise was expected by anyone with a brain, a hugely overloaded server and high impact on the net is going to cause glitches.

What happened to the days when a game came out completely polished? Is it so much to ask for a bugless game at the time of purchasing?
05/24/2012 06:38 AMPosted by djgeg
When did u preordered? Trough Blizzard?

i went through a local eb games
But when? :)
In my country for example ther is 7 day of buy back rules....(from u get the game to your hand)
I dont know what is your country rules.
If yout out of it from few days but in the 30 days u can complain To blizzard billing suport....
If you over 30 day that is a good question( preorder for example)
Ask Billing Suport.
Egotripper,

You need to call in as I described.

Well that's good news. I tried to call for a refund but there was an 80 minute wait, so I hung up. I guess I'll have to tough it out.

Thanks

31 days after you bought it the operators will be standing by
This quality of this game launch is not acceptable. They owe us a refund. I serve in the military, I got back, and bought a computer just to play this game. Im just let down and disappointed. I guess Blizzard isn't the company they used to be. Oh well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]