Diablo® III

Is a refund possible?

(Locked)

Egotripper,

You need to call in as I described.

Well that's good news. I tried to call for a refund but there was an 80 minute wait, so I hung up. I guess I'll have to tough it out.

Thanks

Agreed. I'm trying to contact Blizzard for the 5th time in the past week. Each time I'm told the etimated wait time is around 7 minutes. 38:41 minutes in, I'm thinking they don't know how to estimate. Just as they don't know how to fix lag issues. Seriously how long was the BETA up for?!? THis is ridiculous. I'm gonna take a nap while I wait for phone support to answer.
i have add a Ticket, but i wait a long time, never reply to me, i know they are many people ask question, but billing support have email or other contact way?(In addition to phone) thank
Finally i cant play with these fps drop gonna REFUND it soon .
90 Draenei Death Knight
So if we signed up for annual pass and you jackasses are gonna hold us to our end of the contract and make us keep paying for a year, I say we just get some lawyers involved and sue your sorry asses for breach of contract for providing us with a faulty product that is unplayable for the majority of the world. Seems to me the only people that aren't having issues(that I have talked to) are people that live withing a few hundred miles of the servers. So this means that probably 3/4 of the US isnt even able to play the game, and you fools won't even respond to the thousands of posts on your own forums with as much as a 'sorry, we're looking into the problem'. Band together people... Class-action lawsuit against blizzard since they won't even allow people to cancel the annual pass once it is signed up for unless you want to close your bank account so they cannot charge the account, in which case i'm sure they would try and take legal action against us.
I got a refund for the digital version.

In this case, they asked to register the CE tho.

It's ended by removing Digital with a refund AND the CE, and now the key is apparently used on my account but it's not reconize it as CE, only starter.

They should seriously forgot the AH and focus on their poorly designed store, account management.

I still can't play my CE or Diablo 3 at all because of this . Cmon, it was that hard to notice you removed my CE without reseting the key?
I can't even get through to a queue - I just get an automated message telling me to try again later. I had a support ticket get through requesting a refund, but I seem to have gotten a robot/idiot responder who assumed I was asking when the auction house was going to be fixed. This is pathetic.
Same here, almost two hours on hold today before I finally gave up.
just tried caller queue was full, i submitted a ticket but i fully expect to get the usual stupid automated response that doesn't address my issue at all.
No this game should not have been put on the market as of yet and should still be in Beta. I geuss they will be using all the Paid products as beta testers now... lol. Perhaps blizzard should consider paying people to do their job for them...

Yes We will get our Refund... If not their will be Hell to Pay :)
currently in a 47 minute queue, will report back if i get a refund or not.
still waiting...
90 Troll Hunter
The amount of cry-babies in this thread just boggles my mind. Get over yourselves and enjoy the game.
awesome got my refund no hassle at all. THe CS rep didn't even try and talk me out of it. no muss no fuss and im $60 richer again.
05/25/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Drasz
The amount of cry-babies in this thread just boggles my mind. Get over yourselves and enjoy the game.

We cant, thats the whole problem mate.
I cannot play for more than 5 minutes before being kicked from the game. How am I supposed to enjoy that?

I've done every fix listed, except for putting my PC in the DMZ Zone, which is a horrible idea.
Nothing has allowed me to play for more than 5 min, and every time i get kicked, it resets the map. Would you enjoy playing the game in those circumstances?
90 Goblin Death Knight
05/26/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Jarulck

I cannot play for more than 5 minutes before being kicked from the game. How am I supposed to enjoy that?

I've done every fix listed, except for putting my PC in the DMZ Zone, which is a horrible idea.
Nothing has allowed me to play for more than 5 min, and every time i get kicked, it resets the map. Would you enjoy playing the game in those circumstances?

I haven't had any DC issues since the game was released, some bad latency here and there but I expected that. I would suggest run a few trace routs if you haven't and check for responses. Also if you haven't, update your router firmware but I supposed you have done so since you said u have done every fix possible.

Sorry guys, I guess i will enjoy the game for you. It is most def not Blizz issue or at least it is not 100% since not 100% of the users are having issues. From my group of friends I knew of only 1 that was having issues, but after our own troubleshooting we realized were the problem was and fixed it for him. And it wasn't on Blizz end.
Hello... Just want to say...
linear paths and quests can suck it... I want my money back...
I did not pay for a God of War version of Diablo 3....
05/25/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Drasz

That would be awesome, if the game was playable for more than a minute or two. Many of them are 'crying' because they have not had the opportunity to do exactly that. Look down on them and condescend, your game is working, why should you care?
05/26/2012 02:28 AMPosted by Kurayamí

I haven't had any DC issues since the game was released, some bad latency here and there but I expected that. I would suggest run a few trace routs if you haven't and check for responses. Also if you haven't, update your router firmware but I supposed you have done so since you said u have done every fix possible.

Sorry guys, I guess i will enjoy the game for you. It is most def not Blizz issue or at least it is not 100% since not 100% of the users are having issues. From my group of friends I knew of only 1 that was having issues, but after our own troubleshooting we realized were the problem was and fixed it for him. And it wasn't on Blizz end.

Well maybe you guys can use your extensive knowledge to tell me why my latency is amazing at 4-5 AM PDTm, and it never drops below 300ms at 5 PM PDT. I have done everything I can, even contacting my ISP to determine if there was an issue in my immediate network, they can't find anything wrong. I have no other recourse at this point. I get great latency in the early morning and better latency when connecting to EU servers. I live 220 miles away from the west coast North America servers. My game is playable, at least I am not getting disconnected constantly like some poor folk, however having 300m latency with occasional lag spikes up to 600+ isn't fun when trying to play the harder difficulties, much less a hardcore character.

I am glad that some of you guys can play the game fine. That's all find and dandy. A lot of us can't.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]