Diablo® III

Critical Mass Nerf?

Anyone who is using this with fast attacks fishing for crits notice that their skills aren't being refreshed as quickly? Either I'm lagging or having an extreme case of bad luck all of a sudden.

Feels like there is a cap on how often it can happen per second now?
Reply Quote
Actually after further testing it seems like it can proc back to back but it just doesn't proc the +1 sec less on cooldown as often as it used to. The rate is a LOT lower for me right now.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Works the same here as it has been.
Reply Quote
works fine for me....
Reply Quote
It's a chance to lower the cooldown by 1 second, not a guarantee.
Reply Quote
You have to use it with Venom Weapon...else it sucks. On champions and elites with 21% crit I literally have Diamond Skin and all other CD's perma available.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Edited by dragtec#1604 on 5/22/2012 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/22/2012 05:26 PMPosted by chrisgeo
You have to use it with Venom Weapon...else it sucks. On champions and elites with 21% crit I literally have Diamond Skin and all other CD's perma available.

What do u mean by this ? I've used venom rune on my magic weapon and it doesn't do a DoT. I infer that with venom rune it does a DoT that will periodically deals damage therefore giving you more chances for a crit.

Any clarification?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]