Diablo® III

Confirmed: Force Armor nerfed

Gimp skill that you can't run around with 4.7k hp now. It still doubles your life. And 400 resist is still kind of lowish, but doable for act 2. But also what is your armor at which is just as important as resist.

Stop rezzing Nerco threads : P
Reply Quote
Play Hardcore and you will quickly learn how to stay alive. I can't believe softcore players walk around with 4k life at level 60. My wizard is level 51 and has 32k life on hardcore. Blizzard, make the game more difficult so we can weed out the n00bs.
Reply Quote
its garbage. always has been.
Reply Quote
Even then... you'd have to agree that having a 4721 HP pool is not how the game was designed to be played...

It's a great rune. It shouldn't be the "one ring" of all runes though.

You'd still only be able to take 3 hits before being killed, so I'd hardly call that the "one ring".

Also, if you can spec your character to have a little as 4.7k hps, then that is exactly how the game was designed to be played... It's the player's choice (and within the game's design) to stack vit or not.
Reply Quote
WTH? 4.7k health and your complaining that it got nerfed? Lol!
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 07:21 PMPosted by ICEBREAKER

You necro'd a necro'd thread. You have failed at the internet.
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Cheater

You necro'd a necro'd thread. You have failed at the internet.

Thats ok. It's not part of my life goals. I'll leave that to you. Hope it makes you happy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]