Diablo® III

Auction House item MISSING!

Item missing in Auction House

Order ID : 57439444 ( AUGHILD'S BROW ) 90000 GOLD
Order ID : 57430144 ( AUGHILD'S BROW ) 99999 GOLD

When i purchased 2 of the following items stated above, 1 of the items had gone missing, and it deducted my gold . Is this a server bug or error cuz i had only 1 of the items above. PLZ HELP!
Reply Quote
same here.. I bid the same item but the price was 253,000 golds. I won the bidding but cant seem to find it.
Reply Quote
same deal i have purchase items in auction house, clicked send to stash, and they don't show up in my stash, how ever the gold has been deducted from my stash,

6 Flawless square Rubies
Edited by MobileTarget#6997 on 7/27/2013 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
missing items too from last night.
Reply Quote
yeah I'm missing an item from last night as well. but in your case is an extra 100K worth

05/23/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Ychx
PLZ HELP!
Reply Quote
Hi same here,
I paid for an item in gold Auction House: Ring: Riddle Vow: 79.9mil aprox. 6 hours ago.
But the item still is not in my completed items folder.
The transaction id is: 1480270446
Can you please help me on this a bit?
Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
yep same issue with me. won a bid for a spear 220,500 but no item.

i've submitted a ticket, i suggest you guys do the same to get their attention on this matter.
Reply Quote
Blizz support response to the matter:

I see no problems with the auction house currently, or this auction. Sometimes there is a delay from the win of the auction to when it is claimable by the customer, it can take a few days. the item should be there shortly.

Sincerely,

Colin H.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
us.battle.net/support
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]