Diablo® III

"0 items in stash" error Gold Auction House

Has anyone figured out a fix to this? I've had this problem for over a day now and I have not created or deleted any HC characters prior to receiving the error.

Is there a cache file or something that I can delete on my client, or would reinstalling the game possibly resolve the issue?

I wasn't aware that there was a "stash" and a "shared stash," as the error message suggests. My previous auction purchase history is also empty even though I've bought and sold a few items already.
Reply Quote
Yes, same issue since last night :(

can't sue the auction house
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
I have this same problem, but only on my hardcore characters. My softcore characters can buy and sell just fine, but when I try to do so with the hardcore characters, I get this error.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Same issue, been since around 6:00pm CST 5/23/2012. I expected the error to go away, it has not yet. It doesn't affect play that much, but, it affects my enjoyment of the game very much.
Reply Quote
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, with this problem then. It's only been in the past two i've tried to sell items but it has yet to work.

There was an update I downloaded wen I logged today. I was hoping it would fix the issue but it still persists.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Its been 2 days with the exact same problem in soft
Reply Quote
Have had the same problem in soft =/ , really need to selll
Reply Quote
Cant believe no response from blizz yet regarding this issue.
Reply Quote
Got same problem, cant remember if i had anything up on AH before this happend.
But atm i got noting up for sale, and i still cant put anything up now for sale.

Are you fixing this problem blizzard?
Yes or no would be enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)